Fabio Cannavaro (11 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
How much would anyone appreciate Cannavaro if he respond with "Napoli, no thanks... this is not the right time to go back home, not yet".

With such answer he will officially be labeled as traitor and moron in Napoli and me as a Juventus fan I would call him moron for disrespecting his home team.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:scarf:

Hope they do the same when he plays.
:rolleyes:

While they are at it, why don't they insult everyone in our team during the matches? Showing their disappointment and their disagreement with the board to bring back Cannavaro was fine before we bought him. I'd accept it even in the pre-season. But nothing is more stupid than jeering your own players during a football match. But knowing that we have many idiots at Olimpico (racist chants, jeering Zebina for a reason known only to the so called fans) i won't be surprised if they do something like that.

We're turning into Inter. The next think i'd expect from our fans is to beat our players and to wait for them on the airports to insult them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Nah, we aren't becoming Inter, and I wouldn't support any of that.

But Cannavaro getting jeered is OK by me. He has to understand that it's part of the game and he'll have to work his ass off to regain any respect he once had.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

While they are at it, why don't they insult everyone in our team during the matches? Showing their disappointment and their disagreement with the board to bring back Cannavaro was fine before we bought him. I'd accept it even in the pre-season. But nothing is more stupid than jeering your own players during a football match. But knowing that we have many idiots at Olimpico (racist chants, jeering Zebina for a reason known only to the so called fans) i won't be surprised if they do something like that.

We're turning into Inter. The next think i'd expect from our fans is to beat our players and to wait for them on the airports to insult them.
That's what lack of trophies usually causes.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008

Agreed.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
How much would anyone appreciate Cannavaro if he respond with "Napoli, no thanks... this is not the right time to go back home, not yet".

With such answer he will officially be labeled as traitor and moron in Napoli and me as a Juventus fan I would call him moron for disrespecting his home team.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Exactly, as I said, he cant win REGARDLESS of what he says. If you have it in for him, you win spin anything he says to something you can bash him for. I mean, it was a simple and diplomatic remark about his home team, why would he say otherwise if asked? It has zero to do with Juve whatsoever.

And Alen ,well said :tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So we're the same as Milan fans, booing Nedved on his final home game?
That was a group of Milan fans. I'm sure that some idiots from the Juve ultras will do something just as stupid if Del Piero starts some fight with them and calls the fans cry-babies and mercenaries, as Maldini called some Milan fans.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That was a group of Milan fans. I'm sure that some idiots from the Juve ultras will do something just as stupid if Del Piero starts some fight with them and calls the fans cry-babies and mercenaries, as Maldini called some Milan fans.
Probably.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009

There's something called honor. If someone fucks off your club, he's not welcome. Even if he could have helped us out a lot this season, he's not welcome. Neither is anyone who left during the scandal.

Can't believe Cannavaro have no dignity :disagree:

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Is it unlike-Milan fans if I insult him while watching Juve matches on TV?

I wish him the best on the pitch and the worst off the pitch. May he be retired before the end of the season :agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

Didn't they do that already with Ranieri last year ?

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
There's something called honor.
and there is something called brain/intelligence.

sadly, people with less brain often confuse emotional outbursts/actions with keeping the honour. we don't wont to argue about people burning family members because of the honour of the family, do we ?

If someone fucks off your club, he's not welcome.
ah yeah,
and where did he exactly fuck us off ?

if you got a job i would like you to accept a lower monthly payment, because your company is not doing well, while being offered a contract with more money in another company. do this and then come again and tell us something about fucking off

but surely one without a job and without a family to care for can not think of such things before spitting around all this honour-shit.

Even if he could have helped us out a lot this season, he's not welcome. Neither is anyone who left during the scandal.
you might want to extend that to those who wanted to leave and were forced to stay (trez, camo ... and so on)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
and there is something called brain/intelligence.

sadly, people with less brain often confuse emotional outbursts/actions with keeping the honour. we don't wont to argue about people burning family members because of the honour of the family, do we ?

ah yeah,
and where did he exactly fuck us off ?

if you got a job i would like you to accept a lower monthly payment, because your company is not doing well, while being offered a contract with more money in another company. do this and then come again and tell us something about fucking off

but surely one without a job and without a family to care for can not think of such things before spitting around all this honour-shit.

you might want to extend that to those who wanted to leave and were forced to stay (trez, camo ... and so on)
Why must you insult/offend others, while trying to highlight your superior intellect? Pathetic really. There are varying degress of honor, so equating jeering Cannavaro and disapproving his return to the burning of family members is somewhat extreme to say the least!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)