Fabio Cannavaro (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Why all the panic?

It's not like he's going to be the only signing this summer.Like Jack said, it's good to have someone old/good to teach these kids how to defend.He'll take Knezevic's place and play sometimes, I don't see anything wrong with that.

We must solve our defensive problems and signing some veteran could be one part of it.
:tup:

Ive seen a lot of these young defenses put together in threads and noticed how little experience and leadership is there.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As much as I hate it to see him back, he'll be just perfect to teach the youngsters (Chiellini included) how to defend.
Exactly.

What I don't understand is why Napoli won't get him. Sure, they have that mad president, but someone ought to tell him that Cannavaro might be useful to them. I am sure Fabio would love to play there.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #44
    This is our imagination but with the fuckin' ranieri he will be starter!!!!
    As I already said, he's better than most of our defenders even if he's 35.We should have bought someone like him earlier and that's the only problem.

I'd like him to teach Chiellini & Criscito.

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
    Cannavaro is Secco's friend and they had some meetings last year, it was reported Cannavaro was hinting Secco which players to scout in Spain... But this is something I don't want to happen, if we're going for an experienced defender, Gallas would be my choice over Cannavaro without a second thought.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #47
    Exactly.

What I don't understand is why Napoli won't get him. Sure, they have that mad president, but someone ought to tell him that Cannavaro might be useful to them. I am sure Fabio would love to play there.
    Maybe, but I think the part where we offer him a job after he retires will make him come here.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    :shifty:

Buffon

Eboue-Cannavaro-Chiellini-Criscito

Sissoko-Marchisio-Hamsik

Diego-Giovinco

Amauri​
    u must be expecting moggi back to actually finalise those transfers & achelotti to be coach next season with that formation!

cuz ain't no way that team is happening with ranieri & secco still here. cud u imagine ranieri playing that even if secco got us those players? :lol: time u get up son....UR DREAMING!!!! :pumpkin:

Jul 2, 2006

Buffon

Sissoko-Marchisio-Hamsik

Diego-Giovinco

Amauri​
    seems good:tup: i don't think they will sign another defender after him.They choose to keep money for other positions.

i would not mind Cannavaro.he is still ideal defender for serie a.But he needs to explain something like why did he leave in 2006.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #50
    Cannavaro is Secco's friend and they had some meetings last year, it was reported Cannavaro was hinting Secco which players to scout in Spain... But this is something I don't want to happen, if we're going for an experienced defender, Gallas would be my choice over Cannavaro without a second thought.
    Oh, I agree with you in almost every single post you make about tranfers but I can't do that here.

Canna is/was like 10 times better than freakin' Gallas.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #52
    u must be expecting moggi back to actually finalise those transfers & achelotti to be coach next season with that formation!

cuz ain't no way that team is happening with ranieri & secco still here. cud u imagine ranieri playing that even if secco got us those players? :lol: time u get up son....UR DREAMING!!!! :pumpkin:
    It's realistic.Eboue and Canna would be free while we'd return Criscito.

We'd have money to buy those two and especially if we sell some of our players(which we will).

seems good:tup: i don't think they will sign another defender after him.They choose to keep money for other positions.

i would not mind Cannavaro.he is still ideal defender for serie a.But he needs to explain something like why did he leave in 2006.
    Criscito & Canna would be fine, IMO.

He can explain but it's all up to him.Now we need him.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
    Nov 25, 2006
    Oh, I agree with you in almost every single post you make about tranfers but I can't do that here.

Canna is/was like 10 times better than freakin' Gallas.
    while that may be tru, gallas wud offer much needed pace to our backline. cuz bar moli we have -10 ten pace in any of our possible back 4 combinations this season

& personally i don't like eboue as a player really. he almost like a young zebina with a hotter temper who goes down faster than liston

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Why not? Unless we pay him a fortune of wages, I think it's an alright move. He can still do a good job and can definitely teach our boys some good stuff.

Buffon

Sissoko-Marchisio-Hamsik

Diego-Giovinco

Amauri​
    Merry christmas!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    It's realistic.Eboue and Canna would be free while we'd return Criscito.

We'd have money to buy those two and especially if we sell some of our players(which we will).

Criscito & Canna would be fine, IMO.

He can explain but it's all up to him.Now we need him.
    That would be an interesting backline. It could work well, but both have been labelled traitors by a portion of the Juve fans.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)