Fabio Cannavaro (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2007
Our defense is seriously one of the worst I have ever seen without Chiellini. So forgive me if I fail to see how much worse our defense can be with the addition of Cannavaro.

That being said, our management would be making a tremendous mistake if they are considering Cannavaro as a solution to our defensive woes.

Jul 10, 2006
The transfer market:
Asked how this decision will effect the transfer market, Mr. Blanc answered: «The Juventus transfer marker will see the closure of the negotiations we were making with Ranieri as coach. Alessio Secco worked hard on these and we will see that they are concluded. The first is Driego who we hope to sign in the next few days. Then there is Cannavaro who I know certain supporters do not want back but when we consider all the pluses and minuses of the player we see many more pluses and we hope the signature will come very soon. Apart from these two operations we will have to study the technical situation and discuss with the coach for next season well before beginning or going on with other deals even though we have our ideas already».

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/NEWS_newsseriea_1D84342A27674F549998C6EA06474B00.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)