Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
joaco, who would you take?
Lavezzi, for sure. Zarate is good but waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too selfish. Mauro can score some magnificent goals being shelfish and stuff. But Lavezzi can give us more versabilty, he can assist, do good crosses and score.
Zarate would score more goals than Lavezzi, but Lavezzi would give more assists than Zarate.

Yeah. It's a good thing he's around another year, though. I'm sure he's leading us down the right path. :shifty:
Just remember Hegel, Max :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Salvio :star:

We were talking about Lavezzi. He's almost the same with more scoring potential with a little bit slower. Just a tiny bit.

:thumbs:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He looks quite promising Antares, watch him more and say whats what if you can. Already caught the interest of Barca.

And Mark, Lotito admitted he signed Zarate due to youtube :D And really, it can like the good old fashion of a tape of a player being passed around like the good ol days, just more direct access :D

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I would prefer having a free ticket to every game, party a bit, drink, have sex and catch the last 10min of the game and then watch it later on replay with my big satellite dish and HD TV at the hotel. :D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Nah I don`t think we are going to buy this guy
If we do buy a striker it would be Quagliarela or Cassano probably the first one to replace Trez
as for our mid it would probably be Diego and we already know who is going to be the new addition to our defence

BUT as someone already said here it doesn`t matter as long as we have Ranieri replacing Ranieri with someone who knows how to coach is top priority
and I am not sure Spaletti is the right man eigther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)