Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sell Gigi then we better be going absolutely nuts on the transfer market: Diego, Hamsik, Cassano, Kjaer, Asamoah...shit, if Trez is going then get Lavezzi while we are at it.

Apr 17, 2009
We can't sell Gigi. We can't betray him like that unless he asks to leave. He stuck with us and we really need to do the same. He came back from injury and didn't look the same but he's still top 3 in the world easily(even not playing at his best). Plus with that defensive line we have I wouldn't even want to see a lesser keeper between the sticks. I'm sorry but there are some players that we can't sell and Gigi is one of them.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I don't want to sell him any more than you do, but if it means 60 million to spend on more transfers to plug up our sinking ship...gotta take that into consideration unfortunately. I would hate for him to leave.

Welcome BTW

Apr 17, 2009
Thanks for the welcome!

I know what you both mean. If a mega offer came in I'd hate to see him leave but at the end of the day he knows he'd be doing the club a favor. Plus we have a new 100 and some mil stadium being built so any extra cash would help out at this point, especially with the current squad in the state it's in. I would hate it though because he is one of our leaders and his loyalty, like a few of our other players, is second to none.

Now, back on topic. I'd have to oppose a Lavezzi transfer. Hamsik? Yes, but not Lavezzi. We don't need anymore strikers. We'll probably loose Trez this summer but Lavezzi isn't a worthy replacement. Like someone has already said he's exciting and very pacey but his finishing leaves much to be desired. After we loose Trez I think we should switch the formation to have a lone striker and start phasing out Alex, as much as I hate to say it. His age has been showing a lot this year and you have to wonder how many years he thinks he has left. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired at the end of next season and definitely can't see him playing for anymore then two more years.

We need a coach and director who is focused on rebuilding a new Juventus, not the Juve we had 6 or 7 years ago. That team is history and we will never have the Juve of days gone again. We need something new and fresh. We have to progress, we can't dwell on the past and try to build the exact same team. The players simply aren't there to do so. I don't think we'll make any significant progress unless we get some management that understands this.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Thanks for the welcome!

I know what you both mean. If a mega offer came in I'd hate to see him leave but at the end of the day he knows he'd be doing the club a favor. Plus we have a new 100 and some mil stadium being built so any extra cash would help out at this point, especially with the current squad in the state it's in. I would hate it though because he is one of our leaders and his loyalty, like a few of our other players, is second to none.

Now, back on topic. I'd have to oppose a Lavezzi transfer. Hamsik? Yes, but not Lavezzi. We don't need anymore strikers. We'll probably loose Trez this summer but Lavezzi isn't a worthy replacement. Like someone has already said he's exciting and very pacey but his finishing leaves much to be desired. After we loose Trez I think we should switch the formation to have a lone striker and start phasing out Alex, as much as I hate to say it. His age has been showing a lot this year and you have to wonder how many years he thinks he has left. I wouldn't be surprised if he retired at the end of next season and definitely can't see him playing for anymore then two more years.

We need a coach and director who is focused on rebuilding a new Juventus, not the Juve we had 6 or 7 years ago. That team is history and we will never have the Juve of days gone again. We need something new and fresh. We have to progress, we can't dwell on the past and try to build the exact same team. The players simply aren't there to do so. I don't think we'll make any significant progress unless we get some management that understands this.
You took the words of out of my mouth. Welcome.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Top post, benvenuto :)

I would defenitely prefer Lavezzi over Quag which would be more predictable to get, but yeah, not a needed signing unless we fixed most of our need.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Lavezzi would be the perfect replacement for Del Piero. He is an amazing player. Playing for a lousy club is his only excuse. If a good team built around him he would do wonders.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He's a bit selfish now, but I think Zarate can grow alot. He's still young and imo his selfishness is a result of him trying too hard to attract the attention of bigger clubs. He will become a better team player when he settles in a big club.

I think he will grow to be a very complete player in the next 2 seasons.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Zarate and Balotelli are the same kind of street thug that can't handle the fame/dough footballing success brings. Plays for themselves and not the team. Also let's not get carried away because he just scored a good goal yesterday.

Lavezzi I would take for 3/4 of what Napoli are asking, though we would have to get rid of Ranieri if he was to ever be let entering the field.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Fuck Zarate, he is the most selfish player I ever seen, would be a huge mistake signing him. He is no team player, fits more to Inter..
He is selfish yes, but like Lavezzi, he is a great dribbler and creates well too, but the difference to Lavezzi who is a poor finisher is, Zarate can score from ANYWWHERE. Selfishness is something that can be worked out, but he has all the qualities to be a great player for sure. Btw, you may havent noticed, but lavezzi is rather selfish and poor with his decision making too, these kinda ridicolous players must have this attitude of thinking they can do everything. They just need to tone it down.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lavezzi would be the perfect replacement for Del Piero. He is an amazing player. Playing for a lousy club is his only excuse. If a good team built around him he would do wonders.
Like I said earlier: We get Diego/Gio/Camo out there with some pin point passing and off Lavezzi goes!! How long has it been since we had someone that fast up top?

Lavezzi is more suited for the formation we are rumored to switch too, not Trez.

Jan 7, 2007
Like I said earlier: We get Diego/Gio/Camo out there with some pin point passing and off Lavezzi goes!! How long has it been since we had someone that fast up top?

Lavezzi is more suited for the formation we are rumored to switch too, not Trez.
Lavezzi would do amazing things for Juve. I can't get my hopes up though... I need a better source to tell me that Juve are interested in getting him :beer:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Screrw both Zarate and Lavezzi

Aguero is the one to get.....for 3 times the price though :cry:

I have to say though, what a creative new generation of attacking line up Argentina has prodcued. Aguero, Zarate, Lavezzi, Messi.

All they need is a young Batistuta or Crespo like player and they will be the most dangerous attacking team on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)