Ezequiel Lavezzi - AM RLC - PSG (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
They can't be eternal chockers if they have won the world cup. Holland are eternal chockers.

This Argentina lead by Messi will be unstoppable really. Messi has not even hit his peak yet.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I don't know if he can do better than this because he's simply amazing.

As enternal chockers I mean how they'll get beaten by San Marino after they trash someone like Italy.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Screrw both Zarate and Lavezzi

Aguero is the one to get.....for 3 times the price though :cry:

I have to say though, what a creative new generation of attacking line up Argentina has prodcued. Aguero, Zarate, Lavezzi, Messi.

All they need is a young Batistuta or Crespo like player and they will be the most dangerous attacking team on the planet.
Dont forget Higuain, he has more or less been better then the 3 first one effective wise (yes hard to believe, but upstaged even Aguero this season). Even if I dont rate him the highest talentwise, this kid is an unsung hero if I ever saw one, he isnt getting any hype, but he is player like a top striker, winning Real games in a very clutch way all season long. Check out his 2nd goal against Getafe 2 days ago, in overtime, ridicolous:

Its a shame but that Pepe retarded shit TOTALLY stole the spotlight from yet another great performance of Higuain, became only thing everyone talked about.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dont forget Higuain, he has more or less been better then the 3 first one effective wise (yes hard to believe, but upstaged even Aguero this season). Even if I dont rate him the highest talentwise, this kid is an unsung hero if I ever saw one, he isnt getting any hype, but he is player like a top striker, winning Real games in a very clutch way all season long. Check out his 2nd goal against Getafe 2 days ago, in overtime, ridicolous:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGnYfTOjJFY
hehe I actually forgot about Higuain. I think he's good too.

Interesting you brought up that video. What do people who watch La Liga on a regular basis think of Getafe's Albin?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Giuseppe Rossi who is the least rated of them all would probably be cheapest.
Only Aguero is more rated them him (and rightfully so), and he wouldnt be cheapest or cheap at all. Villareal wont let him go for anything less then 18-20m or so. Zarate would be the cheaper option prolly. And Lavezzi or Zarate arent more highly rated.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Is it wrong that I would would be willing to blow up all of our transfer budget for Aguero, even if it means no signing other players? I really, really admire him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Is it wrong that I would would be willing to blow up the majority of our transfer budget for Aguero? I really, really admire him.
He's also great and I also admire him.Still, I think he's on his way to Real Madrid.

But you were right there, it would be our whole budget.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Only Aguero is more rated them him (and rightfully so), and he wouldnt be cheapest or cheap at all. Villareal wont let him go for anything less then 18-20m or so. Zarate would be the cheaper option prolly. And Lavezzi or Zarate arent more highly rated.
You think so? I guess by fans, but in vale to their clubs maybe only Zarate would be cheaper, but then again don't Lazio have to pay 15M for him anyway?

Is it wrong that I would would be willing to blow up all of our transfer budget for Aguero, even if it means no signing other players? I really, really admire him.
Yeah, he is unbelievable. If we could get our defence organised and some midfield depth, I wouldn't mind splurging on him rather than Diego.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If the Azzurri are so keen on manipulating our transfer policy, bringing in Cannavaro just to save his international career, why don't they fork over some cash for Rossi and pressure the Spanish FA to pressure Villareal and bring him here. Little slimeballs.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Screrw both Zarate and Lavezzi

Aguero is the one to get.....for 3 times the price though :cry:

I have to say though, what a creative new generation of attacking line up Argentina has prodcued. Aguero, Zarate, Lavezzi, Messi.

All they need is a young Batistuta or Crespo like player and they will be the most dangerous attacking team on the planet.
Aguero is AMAZING!! But let's be realist, we don't have the budget to get him..

He is selfish yes, but like Lavezzi, he is a great dribbler and creates well too, but the difference to Lavezzi who is a poor finisher is, Zarate can score from ANYWWHERE. Selfishness is something that can be worked out, but he has all the qualities to be a great player for sure. Btw, you may havent noticed, but lavezzi is rather selfish and poor with his decision making too, these kinda ridicolous players must have this attitude of thinking they can do everything. They just need to tone it down.
Zarate is a good finisher, but Lavezzi is a good forward and not a striker, that's why I said he will be great replacement for Del Piero and not Trezeguet. It's true that Lavezzi sometimes try to do everything himself, that's because he is surrounded by shitty players, the whole pressure of Napoli is on his shoulders, take him and Hamsik out, Napoli will turn to a relegation battler. I don't know but I see him and Del Piero very similar kind of players, not to forget, Del Piero does that to, to do everything on his own, and it works most of the time, just like Lavezzi..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

And still lose to Bolivia 1:6 and regularly drop out early from the WC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)