Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (4 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
hambon said:
Btw ....the Fcvk happened to our press silence??? They had to leak out this embarassing shite!!??
Actually, I think the press silence is the main reason behind this whole travesty.
The players are not allowed to speak out their frustrations so now they find other ways to vent. They're beating eachother senseless :disagree:

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Press silence my ass.... If such shit leaked out, then hell with our Press Silence..

U Disgust Me Zlatan..... Can't u just Fuck Off and leave us alone!!?

May 4, 2004
Jem83 said:
Actually, I think the press silence is the main reason behind this whole travesty.
The players are not allowed to speak out their frustrations so now they find other ways to vent. They're beating eachother senseless :disagree:
You are saying something very good here... Fuck this press silence man!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Martin said:
Why break up the fight? I say let them fight, get it out of their system. It's not like those two are playing particularly well at the moment anyway, let them go at it. Then get back to winning matches.
:rofl:

That's nice indeed...

Let them fight and play the Death game and we'll sell the winner to Kickboxing team somewhere in the World and sell the body of the loser to some medicine students to make their anatomy games...

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Modo Bianconero said:
bahh i laughed so much when it was adriano and veron ... now not so funny :(
Yeah..

But hey!

Read an interview with Kieron Dyer not so long ago in which he stated that he and Lee Bowyer were now the best of friends.

Remember the fistfight between them when Newcastle played Aston Villa last season?

I'm sure Paddy and Zlatan will straighten out their differences soon enough, if it hasn't happened already.

Still, I know... It's not exactly good publicity and I'm sure there are various fangroups out there smirking at this incident.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
from Channel4-

Ibra and Vieira fight Thursday 27 April, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The pressure mounting on Juventus boiled over today as Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira were involved in a training ground fracas.

The incident occurred during a training match in which the two players were on the same team.

Ibrahimovic was incensed when he passed to Vieira and didn’t receive a return ball.

The Swede berated Vieira loudly and gestured at him angrily before the two squared up and it needed several teammates as well as Coach Fabio Capello to prevent the pair coming to blows

After several minutes the game continued with Vieira and Ibrahimovic still on the same side.

It remains to be seen whether either player will face disciplinary action.

It is also not the first time that Ibrahimovic has been involved in a training ground feud.

The ex-Ajax marksman is known for his fiery temperament on and off the pitch, while Vieira is no saint himself.

Tensions are running high in the Juventus camp after a run of five games without a win and defeat in the Champions League.

Victory in this Saturday’s clash with Siena is essential for Capello’s men, who now hold a slender three-point lead over nearest challengers Milan.
I've told you guys since day one that this guy is a punk, isnt Juve material, and DOESNT BELONG with Juve

sucks to ALWAYS be right !!:agree:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Sometimes a good fight is what you need to get it out of your system.

It's no wonder why Juve is under a press silence with the circus going on inside. All I ask is that everyone doesn't come out on the pitch Sunday wearing clown costumes. :sigh:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
swag said:
It's no wonder why Juve is under a press silence with the circus going on inside. All I ask is that everyone doesn't come out on the pitch Sunday wearing clown costumes. :sigh:
Don't think Milan would loan us their jerseys, TBH. ;)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #39
    swag said:
    Sometimes a good fight is what you need to get it out of your system.

It creates tension on the other hand, swag...and You'll probably notice it on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)