Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Wonderful, just wonderful. Ibrahimovic is such a cunt. A selfish bastard like him should never start something with someone just because they didn't pass the ball to him. What a bloody hypocrite.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
zlatan knows perfectly more than any one that he's off form right now and that make everybody angry including himself! but i must say that his attitude is not mature

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I vote for playing without both against siena. Play Blasi and ffs start Del Piero.
How about this, Capello rests for the next three matches and Pessotto does the formation and management.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #66
    Esteban said:
    You don't have to laugh out of sympathy noone else did. He already realized his joke was worthless.
    The bear is back again:cheesy:

Tbh, I liked my joke and so did Stephan no need to be such a moron and believe me you really do look as Idiot as I always thought.

Soap It...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    This is really bad news, we are even worst than Inter and that is something to work for.
    I don't know what is actually happeninig at Juve, and even Cappelo doesn't!!!

But one thing of wha I'm sure is that Ibrahimovic despite his Sweden citizenship is still "Balkan boy" and all we know (at least I think) how temperament they are. I'm from Balkan and i know how is that working.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
    Are we (tifosi) the only ones that really care about this scudetto??????
    Dear Zlatan, Viera, whatever, win the damn scudetto and then you can also kill each other. Then, not now!

No, seriously, what is going on? Probably these things happened also in the past, but then we didn't know about it. How come that now the club is not able to keep them a secret anymore? Are we becoming like inter?? I hope it's just something made up by some frustated journalist who didn't have anything to write in his Juve article.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Stuart said:
    Wonderful, just wonderful. Ibrahimovic is such a cunt. A selfish bastard like him should never start something with someone just because they didn't pass the ball to him. What a bloody hypocrite.
    I see you were there.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    Hey Stu, Please do not Insult Esteban's doll....and try not to break his heart.

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
    Tom said:
    I don't know any real Juve fans that would want to use physical violence against one of our players
    Well now you know, specialy after the Lazio game. I wanted to throw a blunt object on Ibra's head then pull off an undertaker smackdown and brake his neck then put his head inside Peruzzi's butt.

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    Juventinho said:
    Well now you know, specialy after the Lazio game. I wanted to throw a blunt object on Ibra's head then pull off an undertaker smackdown and brake his neck then put his head inside Peruzzi's butt.
    Exactly what i was gonna do... except for the shoving bit...I was thinking about shoving his head up Capello's ass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)