Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (1 Viewer)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I bloody well hope this story is made up by a stupid journalist! But who are we kidding? It's probably 99% sure. Still, I'm trying to convince myself somehow that this didn't happen.

Imagine if we lose Lo Scudetto because of a stupid thing like this... Fuuuck!

We have to hope that either -

1) The incident never occured.

2) The two players solve their problems with each other in a mature manor and put it behind them before the match on Sunday.

3) That this will fire up both players for the remaining three matches to show who's the boss. Mostly provoke Zlatan to score goals to secure Juventus Lo Scudetto.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Alexander said:
I bloody well hope this story is made up by a stupid journalist! But who are we kidding? It's probably 99% sure. Still, I'm trying to convince myself somehow that this didn't happen.

Imagine if we lose Lo Scudetto because of a stupid thing like this... Fuuuck!

We have to hope that either -

1) The incident never occured.

2) The two players solve their problems with each other in a mature manor and put it behind them before the match on Sunday.

3) That this will fire up both players for the remaining three matches to show who's the boss. Mostly provoke Zlatan to score goals to secure Juventus Lo Scudetto.
we vcqan wish bbut i think the reality will be more like......
1. the incident did occur and they are still fuming with each other

2. zlatan...mature?? never gonna happen, he will still be sulking

3.this will split the squad even further and cause us to implode in our title chase. zlatan will not score but get sent opff and start a mass brawl

the only good thuing from all of this is we will get shot of capello for turning a potential record breaking side into a team of huddies

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #83
    It's almost on every site and newspaper, stop with this bullshit that media is coming up with this just to create some bla bla.

Jul 5, 2005
    All the anti-Juve reporters of the world want Juve to lose the championship. We must not satisfy them. Let's stop the arguings all of us (Players - Fans - Tiad) and win the last 3 games. FORZA JUVE.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    joe5 said:
    Let's stop the arguings all of us (Players - Fans - Tiad) and win the last 3 games. FORZA JUVE.
    First, there are not many Juve fans on this forum. And second, nothing will change whether people here are arguing or not, it's not like Franzo Grande Stevens sits down to have a look what joe5 has to say about yesterday's game.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    And Capello again didn't do anything good, he should let Zlatan and Viera to kill each other and then we could have chance for Scudetto. :D

Now fo real: I think Capello's stoping the fight is his first good move in this season, finnaly he did somethin useful :D

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Esteban said:
    First, there are not many Juve fans on this forum. And second, nothing will change whether people here are arguing or not, it's not like Franzo Grande Stevens sits down to have a look what joe5 has to say about yesterday's game.
    Are you so much of an idiot that you don't know why fans discuss between them?

It's because we love our club and we get very emotional when things happen to our club and the only way to deal with those emotions is to vent them, and share them with people who feel the same way.

The majority of the people on this forum are Juve fans.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Jem83 said:

It's because we love our club and we get very emotional when things happen to our club and the only way to deal with those emotions is to vent them, and share them with people who feel the same way.

You must have quoted the wrong post, because nothing of your nonsense is an answer to my post. Anyway, no harm done. Have fun.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Jem83 said:

He's actually a Zlatan fans that hates almost everyone on this forum and still visits the place.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Yeah, this was really dissapointing..

I've always had faith in Zlatan and I've defended him on many occasions..

Even Vieira I've had sympathy for this season because I don't think it's been easy for him to settle, and in my opinion he's played well in many of our games - most recently against Fiorentina and against Lazio, games in which he played a huge part in the goals we scored.

But these two gentlemen have really dissapointed me now..

I think it's time for both of them to leave.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    Jeeks said:
    He's actually a Zlatan fans that hates almost everyone on this forum and still visits the place.
    I am a what what? Because I criticize people on this forum for wanting to kill a person in the Juventus squad, I am a fan solely of that person? That's interesting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Esteban said:
    I am a what what? Because I criticize people on this forum for wanting to kill a person in the Juventus squad, I am a fan solely of that person? That's interesting.
    Don't worry man, if you are you are, if you're not you're not.
    You'll have plenty of time to prove to everyone what a nice guy you are, which - I'm sure you are, by the way...

But I saw one comment I didn't like and I just had to go against it.

Like you said, no harm done.

I dig your avatar :p

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
    I dare to say the truth, that's all. I'm not like other guys here who would have "21 green reputation-squares on juventuz.com" put in their list of qualifications when applying for a job.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Esteban said:
    I dare to say the truth, that's all. I'm not like other guys here who would have "21 green reputation-squares on juventuz.com" put in their list of qualifications when applying for a job.
    Yeah, you're a real Martin Luther King..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Apparently Cannavaro and Del Piero made a parody of yesterday's Vieria vs Ibrahimovic fight today. Canna and DP put up a fake fight, meant as a joke, infront of the 'spying' journalists.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Dominic said:
    Apparently Cannavaro and Del Piero made a parody of yesterday's Vieria vs Ibrahimovic fight today. Canna and DP put up a fake fight, meant as a joke, infront of the 'spying' journalists.
    Oh oops, I see someone has already mentioned it in the team talk. Nevermind then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)