Exactly what we need to win the title....Vieira Vs Zlatan. (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
27/04/2006 13:01 Capello Thwarts Vieira-Ibra Fist-Fight Its hard to remember days of such tension at the Italian Old Lady.

It appears a fist-fight between Ibrahimovic and Vieira was avoided this morning only thanks to Fabio Capello’s quick intervention.

The two Juventus starts clashed during today’s training session, and were about to pass from words to hands when Don Fabio jolted in between them to calm things down before it was too late.

The spirits at the Bianconeri have been progressively declining together with the team’s performances in these past months.

Out of the Champions League, and with just three points separating Juve from second placed Milan with nine points still up for grabs (at a certain point this season the gap had gone up to twelve), a team that was considered practically invincible earlier this season could be facing a debacle of historical proportions.

Juventus travel to Siena on Sunday, while Milan are set to face Livorno in the San Siro.

goal.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting....and such a shame.

Buy on AliExpress.com

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Azzurri7 said:
27/04/2006 13:01 Capello Thwarts Vieira-Ibra Fist-Fight Its hard to remember days of such tension at the Italian Old Lady.

It appears a fist-fight between Ibrahimovic and Vieira was avoided this morning only thanks to Fabio Capello’s quick intervention.

The two Juventus starts clashed during today’s training session, and were about to pass from words to hands when Don Fabio jolted in between them to calm things down before it was too late.

The spirits at the Bianconeri have been progressively declining together with the team’s performances in these past months.

Out of the Champions League, and with just three points separating Juve from second placed Milan with nine points still up for grabs (at a certain point this season the gap had gone up to twelve), a team that was considered practically invincible earlier this season could be facing a debacle of historical proportions.

Juventus travel to Siena on Sunday, while Milan are set to face Livorno in the San Siro.

goal.com
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting....and such a shame.

Please, Mr Ibrahimovic, get the fuck out of Juventus FC.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Those news make me respect Vieira, but I'm still convinced that the three people mentioned in that article will show us their backs this summer...

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ReBeL said:
    Those news make me respect Vieira, but I'm still convinced that the three people mentioned in that article will show us their backs this summer...

I don't want to turn this into another Transfer topic but I really can't wait to see Ibra and Capello leaving the Club.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ReBeL said:
    You respect Vieira.. for what? Trying to hit a teammate, yeah thats brilliant, lets all follow his example :disagree:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Tom said:
    You respect Vieira.. for what? Trying to hit a teammate, yeah thats brilliant, lets all follow his example :disagree:
    No, I don't respect him because he hit a teammate...

But I respect him because he did the same thing that Juve fans would like to do right now...

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I don't know any real Juve fans that would want to use physical violence against one of our players

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Thuram: Yo Pat, shall we take him somewhere in the back and teach him not to mess with frenchies??

Zlatan: Wat thaa
    Vieira: Yeah buddy, lets do it so he can learn not to Fvck with "Frenchy Mafia"...Call Trezeguet to help us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)