EuroTrip (1 Viewer)

OP
Cheesio

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
  • Thread Starter #182
    So I will be doing a little trip starting 25/12, i will go to amsterdam for 4 days, then i ll go to Barcelona for 6 days, any tips, places to visit, to avoid.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    If it's not freezing, vondelpark was nice in Amsterdam. The zoo was ok. Dungeon we were quite high but wasn't scary in the slightest, but we laughed quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

btw @Trezegol17, i'm returning to Dam for NYE haha

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    I want to have fun :agree: , so start talking !!
    Do the City light festival by canal cruise, go to the Amsterdam Arena and take the Ajax tour, Vondelpark is awesome, Rijksmuseum, Just walk in the city center and grab some bars and pubs, you will enjoy it anyways bro! i can send you my number so if you get lost i can help you out :D but with so many of your countrymen in my city you wont need help :D

If it's not freezing, vondelpark was nice in Amsterdam. The zoo was ok. Dungeon we were quite high but wasn't scary in the slightest, but we laughed quite a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

btw @Trezegol17, i'm returning to Dam for NYE haha
    You are? Ok this time a small meeting shall take place!

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Had a business trip to Latvia last week so i drove there via Lithuania. Why is 98 fuel cheaper than 95 in Lithuania guys? :confused2 @Raz @Powis @vodka @Monco

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Had a business trip to Latvia last week so i drove there via Lithuania. Why is 98 fuel cheaper than 95 in Lithuania guys? :confused2 @Raz @Powis @vodka @Monco
    I always wonder the same :)

Though most people use 95, so I don't really notice it, I remember it was not always like this.

Ps. How did you like Latvian roads? Didn't loose any wheels? :D

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    I always wonder the same :)

Though most people use 95, so I don't really notice it, I remember it was not always like this.

Ps. How did you like Latvian roads? Didn't loose any wheels? :D
    I was really surprised and thought that it's some kind of bio-fuel or sth at first. I paid 1.16eur for 1l and in Poland it's ~1.26eur for 98, but almost everyone use 95 which costs ~1.21.

Latvian roads are a disgrace. :lol: Had only 30km from the border to Daugavpils but it was a nightmare, was driving like 60-70km/h, behind the truck. :D
    Was surprised that there was no detour in Lithuania as well, like 50km before the Latvian border there are some road works and no asphalt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)