European affairs (5 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I've heard this phrase so many times before.

"Russia's army is untrained", "Russia doesn't have modern weapons", "Russia's economy will falter", ...

Enough.

The war has been going on for more than two years. In 2014, Russia took Crimea.

Russia has never been and will never be weak. It's sheer size makes it formidable.
You want to say Russia has never been strong .
Bro it has only 2.2 trillion gdp.
For its resources it's pathetic .
I think you want to say that as a dictatorship it doesn't care about it's citizens well being and throws them in the meat grinder for a pointless war.

And all you said it's true. There nukes save them otherwise they would be trown out of Ukraine within a week.

They are so pathetic that "We are taking Kiev in 3 days" became a war of attrition for a bunch of villages that is ongoing for more than 2 years and 4 months.

The west weak leadership have permitted Russia to still be in business up to this point.

We have traitors in EU who side with them like Orban (who forgot how the red army marched on Hungary back in 1956 because they wanted to shape they're own destiny), paid under the tabel politicians ,downright Russian dick sucker's like the Austrian leadership for cheap gas etc.
In the USA we have the Maga crowd who retardely doesn't think Russia is their enemy anymore because of their hatred of the left blocking help.

Sent from my SM-S916B using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You want to say Russia has never been strong .
Bro it has only 2.2 trillion gdp.
For its resources it's pathetic .
I think you want to say that as a dictatorship it doesn't care about it's citizens well being and throws them in the meat grinder for a pointless war.

And all you said it's true. There nukes save them otherwise they would be trown out of Ukraine within a week.

They are so pathetic that "We are taking Kiev in 3 days" became a war of attrition for a bunch of villages that is ongoing for more than 2 years and 4 months.

The west weak leadership have permitted Russia to still be in business up to this point.

We have traitors in EU who side with them like Orban (who forgot how the red army marched on Hungary back in 1956 because they wanted to shape they're own destiny), paid under the tabel politicians ,downright Russian dick sucker's like the Austrian leadership for cheap gas etc.
In the USA we have the Maga crowd who retardely doesn't think Russia is their enemy anymore because of their hatred of the left blocking help.

Yes, and like it or not, this makes Russia strong.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Yes, and like it or not, this makes Russia strong.
Actually this make "Russia strong" , Russian propaganda.

Put it this way if you start a fight with a guy and say that in 3 days you are going to beat him ,but you haven't after 2 years+ , it doesn't make you look strong ,it just makes you look like a clown.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I've heard this phrase so many times before.

"Russia's army is untrained", "Russia doesn't have modern weapons", "Russia's economy will falter", ...

Enough.

The war has been going on for more than two years. In 2014, Russia took Crimea.

Russia has never been and will never be weak. It's sheer size makes it formidable.
Are we talking about the state that collapsed 2 times in the last 100 years?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Did any of those collapses really matter?
Lol what? Putler's whole MO is trying to reverse that 'catastrophe' as he called it. Territory is everything to those barbarians. Of course it mattered. Not to mention countries like mine finally got rid of centuries long russian colonialism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)