[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i do not understand why you are taking this so offencive, you are a supporter of juve not a dedicated fan im sorry to say this but you are
And what do you know about me from my avatar and username? I could be Andrea Agnelli for all you know.

I stuck by Juventus through Serie B how can you assume to know anything about me?

This reason I'm getting pissed is because you're spouting off pure BS. Your team lost a game that it was never going to win, get over it and get over yourself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
ok lads when you guys put yourself into debt for life to save your football club you can call yourself fans, when you lads take out 2nd and 3rd mortgages to save your club you'se can be called fans when you lads work 17 hours day to save your football club you can call youself fans, has any off you lads done that ? has any off you lads card 17 hours a day ? lucky luke you are an absolute arsehole ! you told me juve WILL win 5-0 against us so called lesser opponents ! you wer lucky to win 2-0 pal get over yourself
That's one of the most financially inane paragraphs I've ever read.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Alot of Rovers fans are assholes, I got alot of snide remarks thrown at me yesterday for supporting Juve. One fan in the toilets said I should be embarassed for being Irish and supporting Juventus. Fucking wanker.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would abuse you if you were from Aberdeen and didn't support Aberdeen.

Why shouldn't people who support their local team look down their nose at you?

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,254
    I would abuse you if you were from Aberdeen and didn't support Aberdeen.

Why shouldn't people who support their local team look down their nose at you?
    Well, he's not from Dublin, nor from Rep. of Ireland, so technically those guys had no right to tell him that he should be supporting Shamrock. :agree:

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #1,255
    Also, the only two players worth supporting in Aberdeen are Charlie Mulgrew and Davide Stomachi Grassi. Without them there is absolutely nothing to support in that team.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Well, he's not from Dublin, nor from Rep. of Ireland, so technically those guys had no right to tell him that he should be supporting Shamrock. :agree:
    Sure, I don't buy into the idea of national loyalty when it comes to club football, but people need to accept that a great many people aren't going to agree with who you support, so just need to man up and get on with it.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Also, the only two players worth supporting in Aberdeen are Charlie Mulgrew and Davide Stomachi Grassi. Without them there is absolutely nothing to support in that team.
    :D

The flashy, but mediocre left back, and his unbelievably slow Italian back up?

We've signed four international players already this summer. :stuckup:

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Consequences? This is America, nobody is going to jump me over football.
    It doesn't have to be violent.

People complain about being criticised by people in the real world for who they support.

Why would you give a fuck what fans of other teams think?

Man, if people round here had to spend one day in a Scottish school and the stuff that goes on between different groups of fans, they would never complain about stuff like this again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)