[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Rovers fans in Israel. They'll bring more to Modena, even if a lot of them think they're going to Turin. :p
:lol: anyway i don't think there is an international airport in Modena so they may have to land in Turin.

U know Cur,i'm very optimistic that we are gonna play our 1st match of the season in Dublin,u know why cos we are also going to play our final match of the season in Dublin;) .

Hope u get what i mean:juventus:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:lol: anyway i don't think there is an international airport in Modena so they may have to land in Turin.

U know Cur,i'm very optimistic that we are gonna play our 1st match of the season in Dublin,u know why cos we are also going to play our final match of the season in Dublin;) .

Hope u get what i mean:juventus:
They're flying to Bologna.

Yeah, the final is in the new Avivia.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
There is no stadium called Dublin Arena. The final will be held in the Aviva Stadium, which is the new name for the newly rebuilt Lansdowne Road.

Edit: I see that UEFA are calling the Aviva "Dublin Arena".
Yeah maybe cause i read the name of "Dublin Arena" in Uefa.com,anyway Aviva is better as it's an Italian word:D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I have bad news about tickets.

The stadium holds about 6,000 people. Rovers asked UEFA if they could install temporary extra seating to increase the capacity to 10,900. The club did this for a friendly against Real Madrid last year. UEFA refused their request though. There are about 3,000 members and season tickets holders who will have the opportunity to buy 2 tickets each. Some tickets will have to be reserved for away fans as well.

2 x 3000 = 6000 (capacity).

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I have bad news about tickets.

The stadium holds about 6,000 people. Rovers asked UEFA if they could install temporary extra seating to increase the capacity to 10,900. The club did this for a friendly against Real Madrid last year. UEFA refused their request though. There are about 3,000 members and season tickets holders who will have the opportunity to buy 2 tickets each. Some tickets will have to be reserved for away fans as well.

2 x 3000 = 6000 (capacity).
6000 people? More people could fit in my old highschool gymnasium.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
No tickets will go on general sale. In my post above, I forgot to include the few hundred that will have to go to UEFA and their sponsors.

Jun 9, 2009
Not entirely true. I spoke with Shamrock Rovers and was told there will be a public sale after ticket holders get theres. Of course there may be none after but possiblity is still there.

Ive also heard rumour that the delay in ticket release is because Shamrock are trying to move to the RDS which should open up alot more seats, around 20k. Shamrock would not confirm this so it is a rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)