[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Lanzafame: “Seeing the length of the trip, it is better to travel to Ireland then to Israel. We do not know Shamrock Rovers, however and therefore we have to study them through videos. We are improving and now that the internationals are back we are working very much on tactics, adding new elements to our targets and we will be ready for the friendly match against Lyon and the Europa League match. We need time (to be a team). At first you get to know each other and get used to one another but to become a team you need months of work.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
About Lyon, why isn't there a thread for that game?

EDIT: Just realised I'm going to miss that game, argh. I'll have to find a full-match download then.

Jun 9, 2009
Another quick update, same old shite really

http://www.herald.ie/sport/soccer/rovers-we-stay-at-home-2270050.html

"We can't put in temporary seats so we will be restricted to a 6,000 capacity. We have 3,000 season ticket holders and 500 members, Juve will get 300 tickets, so we will look after our own and make sure that people who have stood by Rovers in the hard times will get to the game."

Could anyone provide a ticket telephone number or something so I can enquire for our boys in Ireland? I've tried that 'ticketing' number on the official site but its not working.

Any idea lads?

Jul 23, 2010
So far the only gurantueed players to start against Shamrock are Chiellini and Melo :)lol:) the rest are not yet decided.

I think Del boy will play with Iaquinta upfront. Hardly mouthwatering. Not convinced by Delneri's choice of 4-4-2.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
When I see Shamrock Rovers against Juventus, damn. :sergio:

We really should end this in the 1st leg.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
The Juve fans predicting a whitewash should note that Rovers are a defensive team in the middle of their season. Obviously, Juve should beat them, but they might be made work for it. By way of comparison, Deportivo only beat Shelbourne 1-0 over two legs a few years ago, though that Shels team was better than this Rovers team.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
When I see Shamrock Rovers against Juventus, damn. :sergio:

We really should end this in the 1st leg.
Depending on the attitude of the players, It'll be 0-0 or 0-7

Mik's right, it's 11 men vs 11 men and this is the biggest game of their lives, If Juve behave complacent like some of you the could be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)