[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And you're a moron keyboard warrior!
Over 24,000 posts get a life ya fuckin pathetic geek
Wow real nice guys you rovers fans are. Before you all joined all I wanted from this game was a narrow victory so Juventus moves on to the next round.

Now I hope your team collapses in Modena and we make the scoreline as humiliating as possible.

Jul 29, 2010
Wow real nice guys you rovers fans are. Before you all joined all I wanted from this game was a narrow victory so Juventus moves on to the next round.

Now I hope your team collapses in Modena and we make the scoreline as humiliating as possible.
Aw I'm sorry, I forgot this is football we should all be nice to each other! How about we all meet up for a match next season and hold hands and have a sing along together???
Clown

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

i'm gonna bet all my vcash on a over 3,5 win for juve.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Aw I'm sorry, I forgot this is football we should all be nice to each other! How about we all meet up for a match next season and hold hands and have a sing along together???
Clown
:lol: I didn't say anything of the sort, just figured maybe you would have some common decency to not come onto a Juventus forum just to be a prick to regular members there.

You know maybe then you wouldn't all come off as a bunch of dumb drunk irish cunts.

Amauri to get five more.

Jul 29, 2010
I have nothing against Juventus just so many idiots on here!
I've seen Juve play twice now against Rovers and in Serie A, means I've seen them more than all yous comnined I would say.
Good luck

gray

Apr 22, 2003
This is pretty sad to see. Shame on both sides for not having the civility to prevent it from getting to this point. If it keeps getting out of hands infractions/bans will be issued.

Jul 29, 2010
This is pretty sad to see. Shame on both sides for not having the civility to prevent it from getting to this point. If it keeps getting out of hands infractions/bans will be issued.
It is sad, cant believe I lowered myself to this level, just too much crap being said on here by clueless people about Rovers. Dont understand how so many said we were disrespectful, we realised what a footballing great and gent Del Piero is and he deservingly got a standing ovation when he came on. We have great fans at our club who get on with opposing fans pretty much whenever we travel abroad.
Although I cant defend the majority of our fans on here, most of them are pure morons. Speaking some absolute crap before the match even started

hoops

Jul 29, 2010
Dont judge our fans by the ppl that are posting on here.some are dickheads i agree....and just relax about hoping to humiliate us in the return leg,we know were going to lose and your a better team and blah blah blah.
ive said before most of you seem alright,the scottish guy seems like a proper cunt though,im sure everyone can see where im coming from there.
anyway good luck,your probably one of the favs to get to the final in dublin next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)