[Europa League] Shamrock Rovers 0-2 JUVENTUS (July 29th, 2010) (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What you have to remember Salvo is that the UK and Irish coverage of Farsopoli is that Juventus fixed matches, that is still a belief, because the media doesn't portray it any differently and so 99% of the fans know no differently. But either way, I suppose those who understand that fact would do it for a laugh, it's not a game that their fans can see every week so they made the most of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What you have to remember Salvo is that the UK and Irish coverage of Farsopoli is that Juventus fixed matches, that is still a belief, because the media doesn't portray it any differently and so 99% of the fans know no differently. But either way, I suppose those who understand that fact would do it for a laugh, it's not a game that their fans can see every week so they made the most of it.
i didnt really care to be honest only thing that pissed me off was when they didnt pass to ball back to us.

Jul 16, 2010
mate there were some times where i laughed and noticed the sarcasm, such as when you boys chanted youll never play for rovers to del piero...quite funny :lol:

but same of juve always cheating for no reason was stupid, remember it was your poor sportsmanship that turned the match from one in good spirits to perhaps a more angry affair.
also a lot of our fans have a connection with roma so we are hardly going to bow done to yous,im suprised you actually expected us to give you respect

:hi:

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I like your ratings Buck.

However Diego did not ball hog last night at any point, his set-pieces sucked alot but he was far from a ball hog.
Ball hogging may indeed be a bit strong in last night's case.
However I dislike the fact that he never goes for the quick touch. There were, once again, numerous occasions were runs were being made and where he needed to go for the quick pass, which he simply does not do.

That always annoys me. It's not only Diego who does that though. Del Piero for example has had the same problem on numerous occasions.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
However I dislike the fact that he never goes for the quick touch. There were, once again, numerous occasions were runs were being made and where he needed to go for the quick pass, which he simply does not do.

That always annoys me. It's not only Diego who does that though. Del Piero for example has had the same problem on numerous occasions.
Did you see the first goal? that was one-two passing between him and Amauri.

I think you've got it wrong on last nights case. He always picked out his man quick enough and easily released Pepe and Lanzafame when they had plenty of space.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

I know he does it sometimes but I think he is improving on that, plus he could get away with it more last night as none of their players could get near him.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
also a lot of our fans have a connection with roma so we are hardly going to bow done to yous,im suprised you actually expected us to give you respect

:hi:
Lol one of your 300 fan base went to the Olimpico and now you got a connection with Roma?? Like a club like Roma would give a f*ck about some celtic jersey wearing team from Ireland.

Jul 16, 2010
Lol one of your 300 fan base went to the Olimpico and now you got a connection with Roma?? Like a club like Roma would give a f*ck about some celtic jersey wearing team from Ireland.
you truly are an idiot our ultras have a connection with their ultras they come over to our matches we go over to theirs that okay with you ?,and as for the celtic wearing jersey,i hope you are joking rovers had the hoops first :sergio:

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
you truly are an idiot our ultras have a connection with their ultras they come over to our matches we go over to theirs that okay with you ?,and as for the celtic wearing jersey,i hope you are joking rovers had the hoops first :sergio:
Thx for the insult m8, i couldnt care less who had the shirt first. Like i couldn't care less about your fans and the Roma fans, you can go to Roma whenever you want i couldn't care less once again. Like it something to be proud of being associate with them and for theyre case it's even worse having connection with a club nobody knows.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Did you see the first goal? that was one-two passing between him and Amauri.

I think you've got it wrong on last nights case. He always picked out his man quick enough and easily released Pepe and Lanzafame when they had plenty of space.
That was a good assist indeed, I was wrong in saying "never". But you get my point.

I saw it numerous times again last night & it bothers me a lot. Doesn't mean it has to bother you.

I know he does it sometimes but I think he is improving on that, plus he could get away with it more last night as none of their players could get near him.
Too early to know whether or not he is improving. But I sure hope he is.

Jul 16, 2010
Thx for the insult m8, i couldnt care less who had the shirt first. Like i couldn't care less about your fans and the Roma fans, you can go to Roma whenever you want i couldn't care less once again. Like it something to be proud of being associate with them and for theyre case it's even worse having connection with a club nobody knows.
says the fan of a team who has 60 pages of a forum for us :numnum:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
trust me its not just in the UK! even over here in the middle east a lot of the people who are very naive label juve as cheats. they do so with out having any knowledge of what calciopoli is, or its findings, etc etc i have a lot of trouble explaining to family members this fact. the problem is they r like parrots they keep repeating what the dumb media feeds them with out taking a min or two to think of what is being said.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Don't get so excited it's more about us and replying to some shamrock fans then actually talking about your club.
i know, we have to reply but i cant help but laugh at some of the comments they throw at us. i do respect there love for there local team but to go on and say retarded chants that make them look silly is a totally different thing.

the only chant that i thought was cute was the del piero not making it to the rover's starting 11. the rest are just plain dumb,

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
i know, we have to reply but i cant help but laugh at some of the comments they throw at us. i do respect there love for there local team but to go on and say retarded chants that make them look silly is a totally different thing.

the only chant that i thought was cute was the del piero not making it to the rover's starting 11. the rest are just plain dumb,
It's not against you Bis, it was a reply on that shamerock fan who said we got a 60 page dedication to his team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)