[Europa League] Sevilla 2-1 Juventus [18th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (4 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We know that now, but Di Maria was never going to do anything. Replacing him was the right idea. It just so happened that Chiesa was just as bad
In hindsight Di Maria was just bullied by acosta, just like Chiesa, but at times when the game opens up, you need players like Di Maria on the pitch, not off. Bad move, Miretti should never come on, even a slow, old di Maria is better ten times better than Miretti.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Should’ve been Chiesa for Illing who didn’t do shit all game
i think iling ran his ass off, he was useful without the ball. that's hard to quantify so he probably got low ratings on stats based platforms but we had worse players. di maria was one, he missed a sitter, gave away easy balls, didn't win his duels, didn't even try to assist kean

i'd also have kept iling on the pitch and remove di maria. adm was never gonna score today

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i think iling ran his ass off, he was useful without the ball. that's hard to quantify so he probably got low ratings on stats based platforms but we had worse players. di maria was one, he missed a sitter, gave away easy balls, didn't win his duels, didn't even try to assist kean

i'd also have kept iling on the pitch and remove di maria. adm was never gonna score today
Disagree on ADM but you're bang on right about Illing. I had my eyes on the kid quite a lot and noticed that the moment he got taken off Sevilla were able to get near post crosses in as they came closer to the line which required bremer to clear the ball.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Paredes is fucking aids. Watching him smile at the end of the game really fucked me off and yet he couldn't even deliver 1 half decent cross
It seems to me that Paredes intentionally shot above the crossbar at the end of extra time. It's like 'Juve will send me back to PSG and left me on the bench for so many games so now I fuck Juve when they need me'.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'm thinking it's more down to the firestick than Paramount at this point, but it crashed once and buffered A LOT, to where I would end up minutes behind.
When I still had DAZN it would crash all time on the firestick as well. Ended up watching on the tablet most of the time.

Hard to know who to blame, Paramount might just have a shite app for the firestick.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
When I still had DAZN it would crash all time on the firestick as well. Ended up watching on the tablet most of the time.

Hard to know who to blame, Paramount might just have a shite app for the firestick.
I'd assume Amazon wouldn't make one of their products difficult to develop for but it could be just that I guess.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Szczesny tilted on #JihadBall in SKY interview:

“The season has ended without trophies, when you are Juventus you fight to win, not to participate in the competitions.”

"I’d rather have a bad performance and see my team qualify for the Final."

Allegri:Zero trophies?There are so many teams not lifting trophies, difficult year. No one is born winner: we have to grow from these competitions. On the field in Serie A we need to finish 2nd."
He s not on same page as Allegri. He s out! XD

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We defend too deep after we scored.
Poor Paredes tackle and then Suso shoot. Locatelli wasnt near enough so the shoot wasnt blocked and clean through goal

We should been able to hold our lead longer, it could be different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)