[Europa League] Sevilla 2-1 Juventus [18th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (1 Viewer)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sevilla.png

London, United Kingdom Thu, May 18, 2023 at 20:00 BST
New Delhi, India Fri, May 19, 2023 at 00:30 IST
New York, USA Thu, May 18, 2023 at 15:00 EDT
San Francisco, USA Thu, May 18, 2023 at 12:00 PDT
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Thu, May 18, 2023 at 16:00 BRT

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I hope we play like a big team this time around, we should impose ourselves on them. Against Sevilla nothing good will come from being passive and reactionary, they're the masters of trolling themselves to EL victories.

btw they're doing better lately, since April they've a record of 6W-1D-1L in the league and have climbed to within a 1 point distance of EL spot in La Liga.

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
Only work around here is to score first. Finger cross Di Maria has great game! He is our best player and only hope. Chiesa is not the same player, Dusan is mediocre this season

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I hope we play like a big team this time around, we should impose ourselves on them. Against Sevilla nothing good will come from being passive and reactionary, they're the masters of trolling themselves to EL victories.

btw they're doing better lately, since April they've a record of 6W-1D-1L in the league and have climbed to within a 1 point distance of EL spot in La Liga.
laughing-cracking-up.gif

laughing-crying-laughing-hysterically.gif

I hope we somehow manage to hold them to a draw and get lucky on penals

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The games that we're supposed to win on paper, we lose in Europe. We'll win only if we're underdogs, that's basically the most scientific way to look at it. Not sure if 7th place Italy is underdog to 10th place Spain though.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The games that we're supposed to win on paper, we lose in Europe. We'll win only if we're underdogs, that's basically the most scientific way to look at it. Not sure if 7th place Italy is underdog to 10th place Spain though.
It's "their competition" they say.

That makes us the underdogs I guess.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Remember those time we were underdog to Monza twice?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is EL. Everybody's an underdog when the opponent is Sevilla.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Mendillibar's post comments after they thrashed Valladolid on the weekend.

"The only thing that we cannot do is play at the back. We did that in the first half and I said to them that we want to play further up the pitch. I said that since I came we have stopped playing at the back which hadn't worked, and we have to keep on playing the way that we have done for the last two months."

So all we need to do is force them to play at the back. :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)