[Europa League] Sevilla 2-1 Juventus [18th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
It was a miracle that we equalized in the very last seconds of the first game anyway.
yeah, it was a miracle that var didn't even check a clear penalty on rabiot

if jj wins this competition then it's not only against the opponents on the pitch but against uefa too

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
yeah, it was a miracle that var didn't even check a clear penalty on rabiot

if jj wins this competition then it's not only against the opponents on the pitch but against uefa too
we got mega lucky vs Sporting too. The team is playing like SHIT. We dont deserve this trophy just admit it (not just this, any trophy). Doesnt mean I dont want it like hell, but it WILL be fair if we don't win.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Bro u gotta be kidding me hes switching up the lineup AGAIN. Chiesa should be starting over Kostic.

Classic Allegri, he's thinking in terms of 'impact subs that change the game'. Plus, he knows this can go into ET, so that's yet another excuse for not fielding the best players all at once. Too bad we might not make it to the ET tho.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Classic Allegri, he's thinking in terms of 'impact subs that change the game'. Plus, he knows this can go into ET, so that's yet another excuse for not fielding the best players all at once. Too bad we might not make it to the ET tho.
i honestly liked the setup/approach vs cremonese, dunno why he would go away from that. Chiesa was finally put in a position to succeed by taking out Kostic, allowing him to play winger. Instead were gonna get 35 crosses to the 0 players in the box.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Cuadrado: “We have to go on the pitch with the same desire like the second half a week ago, try to stay high and press them. If Mister Allegri lets us do this then we can do it or there might be some other game plan by mister."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)