[Europa League] Sevilla 2-1 Juventus [18th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (24 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So we're not playing a 4231 this time?

That lineup would be perfect. Kean is a weird choice though, coming outta nowhere for such an important game...
I honestly think he’s only there because Vlahovic and Milik have been absolutely ass for ages. Might as well try the other mid striker we have and see if he can do any better.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Cuadrado: “We have to go on the pitch with the same desire like the second half a week ago, try to stay high and press them. If Mister Allegri lets us do this then we can do it or there might be some other game plan by mister."
Max is playing 4D chess so he didn't even mention his plan to the players so it's a surprise for everyone

:euromax:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Cuadrado: “We have to go on the pitch with the same desire like the second half a week ago, try to stay high and press them. If Mister Allegri lets us do this then we can do it or there might be some other game plan by mister."
Seems to me Cuadrado is trying to use politically correct manner to say Allegri sucks and has no idea what to do.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #76
    I honestly think he’s only there because Vlahovic and Milik have been absolutely ass for ages. Might as well try the other mid striker we have and see if he can do any better.
    :agree: The only difference between the three is that we haven't seen Kean suck for a while now since he's been injured, while the other two have been demonstrating it week in week out.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
    As we've seen many times this season, Allegri needs the first half to observe the match dynamics while we try and keep a clean sheet. The second half is when we come alive, particularly if we're chasing the game.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
    As we've seen many times this season, Allegri needs the first half to observe the match dynamics while we try and keep a clean sheet. The second half is when we come alive, particularly if we're chasing the game.
    Ita either that or we get early goal, then we sit deep until we got conceded twice then we started playing football again but it will be too late

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)