[Europa League] JUVENTUS vs Lech Poznan (Sept. 16th 2010)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Manninger 5

Grygera 4.5
Legrottaglie 3
Chiellini 7.5
De Ceglie 4

Krasic 6.5
Melo 5
Sissoko 5
Lanzafame 4

Del Piero 7
Iaquinta 6

Motta 5.5
Pepe 6
Marchisio N.A

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Manninger 5

Grygera 4.5
Legrottaglie 3
Chiellini 7.5
De Ceglie 4

Krasic 6.5
Melo 5
Sissoko 5
Lanzafame 4

Del Piero 7
Iaquinta 6

Motta 5.5
Pepe 6
Marchisio N.A
Pretty right on, I'd change Motta to a 6. He did more than Grygera in much less time.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
The problem is a succession of managers incapable of inspiring people.

DD could do it, nobody since can.

We'll never get back to being a European giant without a European quality manager.

Don Trap makes our previous 4 managers look like Phil Brown.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
It's not just about who's playing, i don't think Bonnuci instead of Legro would have make such a different...defence is more complicated than attack, in attack you can count on one genius player, in the defence all the defenders must play well togheter as one unit. we don't have that

I have to agree here.

But we have conceded 3 goals: one was a clear Melo's fault (before that they caught us on the counter attack) the second one I don't know who to blame (as Iceman said the circus in front of our goal), and the third one was an indolence of the midfield players, they left the man unmarked to try his shot at the very end of the game.
So basically it is not only the defense to be blamed.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
we still havn't played a decent team , and we've been struggeling! Just wait when we play man city
The stupid thing is that I'm sure their concentration will improve in those games, looking at how last season panned out, we have some severe mental problems and another loss in Udine will affect us badly.

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Del Neri has no winning mentality. He wanted to defend one goal advantage against a team from pot 4! It's unbelievable! His cautious even scary approach cost us 3 points and well earned victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)