[Europa League] JUVENTUS vs Lech Poznan (Sept. 16th 2010)) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
9/10 those shots fly into orbit, was a fantastic strike.

I was impressed how we came back to lead, showed character.

Aquilani and Melo I would like to see partnersip at weekend. Pepe and Krasic on the wings and Bonucci and Motta to start in defence.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lanzafame is a waste, Grygera my oh my, Sissoko and Melo a competition between these 2 guys who's gonna win more yellow cards.... on the other hand Del Piero, Chiellini and Krasic are fantastic.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
If only we played:

DP - IQ
Pepe - Marchisio - Melo - Krasic
DC - Chiellini - Bonucci - Grygera

Would have made a massive difference. Even so, that defence is really poor. No communication what so ever. Only passionate one was Chiellini. He was definitely MOM.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hopefully Martinez is back soon, I just really hope this doesn't plunge the team into a really bad mental state like last season.

This is a massive wake up call.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Del Neri cost us with that horrific sub. It sucked all the life out of us. We were playing in their half the entire 2nd half. Then he switches our style completely. Why? To defend against a polish team? Jesus

Aug 17, 2007
It's not just about who's playing, i don't think Bonnuci instead of Legro would have make such a different...defence is more complicated than attack, in attack you can count on one genius player, in the defence all the defenders must play well togheter as one unit. we don't have that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)