[Europa League] JUVENTUS vs Lech Poznan (Sept. 16th 2010)) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Storari
Motta(?)-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Lanzafame-Melo-Marchisio-Pepe
Del Piero-Iaquinta

I guess

May 22, 2007
Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Midfield
Del Piero-Iaquinta​

It's important for our defense to get a lot of game time together, they need to improve as a unit before we go changing things around.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Storari
Motta* - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Sissoko - Aquilani - Pepe
Iaquinta - Del Piero​

* If not injured

As said by Salvatore, it's important for the defense to gel. In central midfield I'd like us to try different partnerships now in order to see what's the best partnership. The wingers should continue from the Samp game.
In attack we need a big man. Del Piero ahead of Quagliarella because of his experience and his capability to still do well against the mickey mouse teams who don't know him as well as the serie A defenders.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Is Krasic allowed to play? I know for a fact that Aquilani and Quag aren't
DAAAAAAAAMN. I forgot about that.
Krasic can play but Aquilani can't.

Well, then anything in CM will do and in attack we don't even have a choice but to play DP and Iaq.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Not sure about Del Piero but I'd like to see Iaquinta in this one.

I'd probably go with Quaq - Iaquinta and let Del Piero finish them off in the last 25 minutes or so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's important for our defense to get a lot of game time together, they need to improve as a unit before we go changing things around.
:tup:

Storari
Krasic-Melo-Marchisio-Pepe
DP-Iaquinta​

Our Defense needs to solidify with some consistent game time. IQ needs to get match fit.

:shifty:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I completely agree here, our defence should be Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie. In midfield we still don`t know what is the situation with Momo and how long he will be out, if he can`t make it for thursday, Melo and Marchisio are our only 2 available options. Krasic and Pepe for the wings as they need more time to play together, just like our defence. Del Piero and Iaquinta are our only 2 options for the attack. Del Neri should field the bench with some of our younger players - Giandonato, Buchel, Spinazzola, Boniperti, Libertazzi, Giannetti and etc, who can make appearance as subs in second half, Giandonato already played for us in Europa League, especially if Momo is not in the group he can replace Melo or Marchisio, I really want to see Libertazzi or Giannetti up front and against Lech it would be good chance for that, as Iaquinta probably wont make full 90 minutes and will be saved for Udinese clash. One thing I really hope is Del Neri to turn this meaningless game into something useful...

Storari
Krasic-Melo-Marchisio-Pepe
Del Piero-Iaquinta

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
DAAAAAAAAMN. I forgot about that.
Krasic can play but Aquilani can't.

Well, then anything in CM will do and in attack we don't even have a choice but to play DP and Iaq.
Well, given the opposition Del Piero should have a better game than against Sampdoria. Does anyone know if there's any phase in this tournament where we might be able to play Quag or Aquaman or are they cup tied for the whole thing?

BTW, no Sissoko please, Melo might not cover as much ground but he's a lot more capable with the ball.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I would field these:

Manninger
Grygera Bonucci Chiellini Pepe
Krasic Marchisio Aquilani Lanzafame
Iaquinta Quagliarella​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)