[Europa League] JUVENTUS vs Lech Poznan (Sept. 16th 2010)) (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Goalkeeper
Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Melo - Marchisio - Sissoko - Pepe
----------------Ianquinta----------------------

4-5-1

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Goalkeeper
Motta - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Krasic - Melo - Marchisio - Sissoko - Pepe
----------------Ianquinta----------------------

4-5-1
That doesnt look bad at all but only luigi has said in the past he wouldnt use 4-5-1.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
4-5-1 against a weaker team when we don't have a creative midfielder? No thanks. Maybe if Aquilani was available, or if we still had Diego. 4-4-2 with DP and Yack is the way to go.

Jul 15, 2006
Oke, here we go: Lech's best players are Sławomir Peszko who's more or a winger/attacking midfielder and the Belarussian, Krivets another attacking player. Luckily for us they've not been on particularly good form recently. They usually play a 4-5-1 formation, where the wingers push forward a lot most of their deliveries to the strikers are through the flanks. However their main weakness is their coach, Zieliński not very tactically astute and I doubt he's going to last very long... Their the Polish champions from last year but then again they sold their best player and league's top scorer, Robert Lewandowski, to Borussia Dortmund. Also, since we're playing at home we have a huge advantage because Polish team's generally don't tend to do so well away from home, especially so with Lech... that's that.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Is martinez available for this match? If so Id like both him and lanza to play part in this game. Infact Martinez/lanza and Iaq partnership might be worth a try.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Oke, in a bit when I feel like it I'll tell you all about Lech Poznań, I've watched quite a bit of Ekstraklasa :D
Whoa, and why would you watch it? Even I don't do it :biggrin: I'm impressed.

Lech is unpredictable and sometimes can do wonders, but not on this level really. They came to my town to beat Slask Wroclaw this weekend, but I'll be surprised if Juve don't avenge them with 4 goals.

Jul 15, 2006
Whoa, and why would you watch it? Even I don't do it :biggrin: I'm impressed.
Haha, it's a nice league. Do you agree with my other post? :)

Lech is unpredictable and sometimes can do wonders, but not on this level really. They came to my town to beat Slask Wroclaw this weekend, but I'll be surprised if Juve don't avenge them with 4 goals.
That's true. My team is Arka Gydnia ;)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
--------------------Storari--------------------
Motta--------Bonucci--Chiellini-------Ashton

Krasic--------Marchisio--Melo----------Pepe

---------------Iaquinta--Del Piero------------

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Oke, here we go: Lech's best players are Sławomir Peszko who's more or a winger/attacking midfielder and the Belarussian, Krivets another attacking player. Luckily for us they've not been on particularly good form recently. They usually play a 4-5-1 formation, where the wingers push forward a lot most of their deliveries to the strikers are through the flanks. However their main weakness is their coach, Zieliński not very tactically astute and I doubt he's going to last very long... Their the Polish champions from last year but then again they sold their best player and league's top scorer, Robert Lewandowski, to Borussia Dortmund. Also, since we're playing at home we have a huge advantage because Polish team's generally don't tend to do so well away from home, especially so with Lech... that's that.
That's the main reason I am confident that they won't cause us any problem. Can't believe they sold him to BvB, he doesn't even get any playing time there.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I honestly consider this to be an easy game for Juve, a game where Juve will make a step forward towards improving everything in their game. I expect a result of 4-0 in a game which will be totally dominated by Juve. I dont care who will score i only care that Lanzafame plays as LM and that Sissoko is partnered with player other than Melo, cause those two simply cannot play together, and when they do Chiellini is our playmaker. I also expect to see DP benched for this one.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I completely agree here, our defence should be Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie. In midfield we still don`t know what is the situation with Momo and how long he will be out, if he can`t make it for thursday, Melo and Marchisio are our only 2 available options. Krasic and Pepe for the wings as they need more time to play together, just like our defence. Del Piero and Iaquinta are our only 2 options for the attack. Del Neri should field the bench with some of our younger players - Giandonato, Buchel, Spinazzola, Boniperti, Libertazzi, Giannetti and etc, who can make appearance as subs in second half, Giandonato already played for us in Europa League, especially if Momo is not in the group he can replace Melo or Marchisio, I really want to see Libertazzi or Giannetti up front and against Lech it would be good chance for that, as Iaquinta probably wont make full 90 minutes and will be saved for Udinese clash. One thing I really hope is Del Neri to turn this meaningless game into something useful...

Storari
Motta-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Krasic-Melo-Marchisio-Pepe
Del Piero-Iaquinta
Is Momo injured, i don't hear such a news? I actually want to see Momo starting this one. On defense if all players fit and healthy including Motta, i hope we can start 4 of them but i see the chance is small.. Chiellini and Bonucci already played for Italy 2 games when international break and Motta seems injured last time so i think DN will be tempted to play at least Legro or even try Rinaudo, also Grygera as RB.. As for LB, DN don't have other choice, Traore is injured and Brazzo, Grosso not included in EL squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)