[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 8, 2013
is conte seriously going to use 352?
You have to realize that with this formation we had more shots than anyone in Champions League this year and were one of the teams who conceded less. And last year we had a great Champions until we met Bayern with Vucinic-Giovinco upfront. All those lame and joke comments like "Gala and Copenaghen fucked us, trololol :lol: :lol:" are nothing but garbage when it comes to facts.

The thing you should worry most about is that both Isla and Peluso are supposed to play on the flanks. For the rest, it's a good line-up, it should be enough to beat those fuckers of Trabzonshit. Hopefully we don't fuck up with those defenders, cause conceding at home against such a side would be really a pity. Overall, however, I'm trusty for Thursday. We'll see.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
WΏΏdy?;4458287 said:
I don't see us dropping out huge lead in Serie A, if anything we might even increase it. Considering the EL final is at our stadium i really wish we take this seriously and win this.
Six points isn't a very big lead woody, considering we've still got Meelan, Napoli and Roma, all away. You cant win every game when most of the other opposition will simply park the bus. I hope this doesnt become like Conte's first season here, when we chased Milan, and they ended up dropping crucial points. Hopefully Roma are going to drop some important points soon rnough. Also keep in mind, there's no weight of expectation that they need to deal with. We need to be up by 9-10 points at least to consider taking the EL seriously.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Six points isn't a very big lead woody, considering we've still got Meelan, Napoli and Roma, all away. You cant win every game when most of the other opposition will simply park the bus. I hope this doesnt become like Conte's first season here, when we chased Milan, and they ended up dropping crucial points. Hopefully Roma are going to drop some important points soon rnough. Also keep in mind, there's no weight of expectation that they need to deal with. We need to be up by 9-10 points at least to consider taking the EL seriously.
First Roma will drop points in their first match and thats Bologna away.Second ,yes we play away at least three difficult games,Roma,Napoli and Milan first.I think that we are not gonna lose any of this three.Mark my words.Just the team to be at least nearly complete.We will at least draw Roma and Napoli and maybe win against Milan.Mark my words .On the other side Roma also got some heavy games like Inter,Fiorentina ,Napoli etc.. So I am still pissed off how we lost 2 points against Verona but I dont think that that Roman fucks will catch us.We played them with second team and they struggle to beat us in 80+ minute and we humiliated them playing in Turin. So just determination and concentration.And maybe EL is important but title and history are our primary goals when we are out of CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)