[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Only one of Isla, Peluso should ever start. Not both at the same time. In our 3-5-2 we're effectively shutting down our OWN flanks it's ridiculous

Then again, if Isla can't dominate some 50 year old turkish part-time kebab merchant then hopefully Conte will demand he gets booted out of the club ASAP

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Only one of Isla, Peluso should ever start. Not both at the same time. In our 3-5-2 we're effectively shutting down our OWN flanks it's ridiculous

Then again, if Isla can't dominate some 50 year old turkish part-time kebab merchant then hopefully Conte will demand he gets booted out of the club ASAP
Definitely.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I'd rather have Licht every match in the Serie A... so the RM will have someone weaker than him (Isla, Caceres, Padoin)... because we have some injuries at the CB department it won't be Caceres... so Isla is the best we have if we rest Licht...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This years EL is probably much easier than it will ever be again for Juve

If we beat this lot, we go on to face Fiorentina (Unless there's a giant upset) then we'll probably end up being faced with Napoli along the way

And, if we reach the final we have a huge home advantage. So we can end up playing teams we know well, and the final itsself is in our arena

There is no excuses really. Absolutely none.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Not really.

Tottenham,Napoli,Benfica,Porto and Shakthar.Some of these teams have great amount of experience in the EL and have won this competition before.Its not as easy as some think.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
When will people learn not to take other teams for granted? :facepalm2: Nothing will be "easy".

We have no stars in this team, we depend on collective work and all it takes is a little nap to see us going home once again this season.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
People taking what I said hideously out of context, once again

I said this EL run will be EASIER than it usually is. Doesn't mean it will be EASY

Because, we'll run into 1 or 2 teams who we know very well AND the final is in OUR stadium. Compared to your average EL tournament where these scenarios usually don't tend to happen.

Wish people would stop mis-reading one word in an entire post and going off on one because they can't take the time to double read a post.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Wenger: 'Juve and Napoli favourites'
By Football Italia staff

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has tipped “Juventus or Napoli” to win the Europa League.

The two Italian teams entered the tournament after going out of the Champions League, in Napoli’s case only on goal difference when finishing level with Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund on 12 points.

“Every year in Geneva we discuss this double possibility that the teams who fail in the Champions League automatically become favourites for the Europa League,” Wenger told Eurosport.

“I think that is the case for Juventus, who seem the best constructed side and I don’t think they’ll have problems tomorrow against Trabzonspor.

“The same is true for Napoli, who begin as favourites against Swansea and for the competition in general.”

The Bianconeri have an extra reason to be favourites, as the Final will be played at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.

We are the top favourites that is correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)