[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He's playing Isla-Peluso as wing backs, tells you all you need to know about how we are going to treat this cup :D

So will probably look like

-------------------Buffon
-------Caceres---Bon-Bon---Ogbonna
-Isla-----Vidal-----Marchisio------Pogba-----Peluso
-------------Osvaldo-----Tevez
Even with Peluso and Isla it should be enough to smash them and we should win this one.
But yeah,sadly it's probably true about how much we care about...

I hope we are all wrong and it's just because it's Trapzonspor...:xfinger:

Forza Juve!!!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
fielding Osvaldo makes sense... he can never return to Southampton and wants to prove to us that it would be wise to buy him...

Llorente makes sense.. he has EL experience and is in form
Tevez wants to score in europe badly.. but hasn't managed to do so in 6 CL matches...

Damnit I want us to field all 3 of them :p

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I want this Cup sooo much.

First world Juventino problems: I have never witnessed us win anything besides Scudetti and Supercoppe.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Even with Peluso and Isla it should be enough to smash them and we should win this one.
But yeah,sadly it's probably true about how much we care about...

I hope we are all wrong and it's just because it's Trapzonspor...:xfinger:

Forza Juve!!!
I wouldn't be so sure - I read that Trabzon always lifts against the big Turkish sides (remember Gala beat us) and actually gets results against them. They will likely do the same against us, as every other team in Europe does.

- - - Updated - - -

It's so frustrating when we play a sheet team in Europe - the game starts off with them fearing us, and as time goes in, and we play so ineptly, you can see the oppositions team psychology is one of "hang on are you seriously telling me this is all the great Juventus can do?". They start growing in confidence and challenging to actually win the game, where it usually ends in a draw.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Trabzonspor played 11 matches this season against teams that are higher on the stand than they are: 2W 4D 5L

but!!!

they are almost unbeatable at home: 7W 3D 1L at home this season...

we should finish this in the home match or we are fucked

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not sure if you're serious or not, but if we're going to be afraid of Trabzonspor away we might as well quit playing in Europe altogether.

Fuck this bunch, if we play any decent starting 11 we'll win this.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
This year they drew 1-1 at home to Besiktas, lost 2-1 away to Galatasaray, and drew 0-0 at home to Fenerbahce. They also drew twice with Lazio. They are no pushovers when it comes to playing quality opposition.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If we play any decent starting 11 against FC København we would win too... but look what happened... we field Peluso, Quag and Ogbonna and couldn't manage to win

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Not sure if you're serious or not, but if we're going to be afraid of Trabzonspor away we might as well quit playing in Europe altogether.

$#@! this bunch, if we play any decent starting 11 we'll win this.
Juve draw with Copenhagen, Nordsajjeland and get knocked out by Galatasaray. Not sure if serious.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know if we will win the EL, but I do think we'll play this tournament with a lot less pressure than we did the CL. I think this will bode well for the players and reserves to express their game more freely on the pitch. The games we win, we may win comfortably, and if we are losing, then i dont see us overcommit to turning a deficit around in any tie unless its a semi or final scenario.

As for this particular game, there's a good chance we'll go hard at Transponder at home, so we can put out the reserves for the next round, coz Conte will have his eyes on the Milan game. The league is reaching the business end of the season, and it's clear where our priorities will lie.

This game, I'd go with a comfortable Juve win.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
It's so frustrating when we play a sheet team in Europe - the game starts off with them fearing us, and as time goes in, and we play so ineptly, you can see the oppositions team psychology is one of "hang on are you seriously telling me this is all the great Juventus can do?". They start growing in confidence and challenging to actually win the game, where it usually ends in a draw.
This

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I wouldn't be so sure - I read that Trabzon always lifts against the big Turkish sides (remember Gala beat us) and actually gets results against them. They will likely do the same against us, as every other team in Europe does.

- - - Updated - - -

this!

this is exactly why we need to finish it this game and as early as possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)