[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-0 Trabzonspor (Feb. 20th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Ogbonna

• Bonucci

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Isla

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Giovinco

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I really hope this club and its personnel really take this cup seriously. I feel like many people here and around the world do not take the Europa league seriously. I realize its not the champs league but at the moment, the club really needs this. If a team like Juventus are knocked out of the Champs league this early and we do not take the Europa league seriously, it just shows us as arrogant losers, in my opinion. If we are such a great club, we should blast through this tournament likes it nothing and show that, the champs league was a learning mistake and that next year we will be taken a lot more seriously. Im worried because I see people's line ups on this forum showing a back-up starting eleven playing against Trapaz and it makes me wonder what we are thinking. If Conte doesn't field a starting eleven like we are about to play in the champs league final game, then I think we have a problem with our coaching and personnel at this club.

Hopefully I have just been unfortunate and not seen the right new articles about this tournament and Juventus's involvement with it but I seriously hope we take this game and the rest of them seriously and we stomp on these teams and win the tournament, because we seriously need it.

anyways, /rant

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I really hope this club and its personnel really take this cup seriously. I feel like many people here and around the world do not take the Europa league seriously. I realize its not the champs league but at the moment, the club really needs this. If a team like Juventus are knocked out of the Champs league this early and we do not take the Europa league seriously, it just shows us as arrogant losers, in my opinion. If we are such a great club, we should blast through this tournament likes it nothing and show that, the champs league was a learning mistake and that next year we will be taken a lot more seriously. Im worried because I see people's line ups on this forum showing a back-up starting eleven playing against Trapaz and it makes me wonder what we are thinking. If Conte doesn't field a starting eleven like we are about to play in the champs league final game, then I think we have a problem with our coaching and personnel at this club.

Hopefully I have just been unfortunate and not seen the right new articles about this tournament and Juventus's involvement with it but I seriously hope we take this game and the rest of them seriously and we stomp on these teams and win the tournament, because we seriously need it.

anyways, /rant
i agree with you, but you must understand that we can't field the first XI every single match...

we play 5 matches in these 2 weeks you know...

Jul 20, 2012
The fact that Conte is resting Llorente, Licht and Asa for the derby either shows that he thinks we are better than this team without them or he simply doesnt care.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree with you, but you must understand that we can't field the first XI every single match...

Yes but fielding the starting 11 week in and week out in Serie A is fine? That is what Conte does.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
number 1 objective = serie a, so if Conte has to choose a game to rest players, he will do it in the europa league

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011

Sorry, I understand this completely. Its going to be tough to play so many games and keep a high tempo to our game while having the best players on our team on the field. The main point of my comment was to take this tournament seriously. I hated the fact that we "didn't take the Roma game seriously" because it was a useless tournament that no one cares about. FUCK THAT. seriously, what a shitty mentality. If we win the serie a, then the Europa league and if we won the game against roma in the league cup, we could've had a tremble.

This club and its coaching staff sometimes seem to be living in the past and letting the name Juventus do the talking but that's not the case anymore. We need to stop being so arrogant about our game and get down to business because no one gives a fuck about the name Juventus if we can't win shit and do it often.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
i agree with you completely...again...

the most important is: if you win this match by big numbers.. you can actually rest a couple players in the 2nd match...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I don't see us dropping out huge lead in Serie A, if anything we might even increase it. Considering the EL final is at our stadium i really wish we take this seriously and win this.

Don't remind me of that acting, I'm still trying to forget After Earth.
Yeah what the fuck was that, probably his worst movie ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)