[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (35 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Disappointing. There really was no reason whatsoever to fail last night. Then again, our defensive backups have proven themselves to be a liability throughout the entire season, so you can't be too surprised that they'll slip up every once in a while. Should have finished the game when we had the chance.

Don't quite understand the reasons & timings of Conte's subs throughout the game yesterday either.

Buffon 6,5
Caceres 5
Ogbonna 5
Chiellini 6,5
Isla 6
Vidal 6,5
Pirlo 6
Marchisio 6
Asamoah 6,5
Giovinco 6
Osvaldo 5,5

Llorente 5,5
Pogba -
Padoin -

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yeah.. especially when you compare us to different teams... for instance: real madrid are in the final of their cup... playing in the liga and still in the CL... they play more matches than us.. every player they have is an international.. and still they field Ronaldo and so on every single god damn match...

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yeah.. especially when you compare us to different teams... for instance: real madrid are in the final of their cup... playing in the liga and still in the CL... they play more matches than us.. every player they have is an international.. and still they field Ronaldo and so on every single god damn match...
:tup:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
RAMI¹⁰;4478267 said:
I find the fatigue excuse really amusing...
Yes me too, we exhausted the shit out of our players until the CL exit, we started rotating by playing players who have barely tocuhed a ball outside the training facilities and we complain about tired players or players who are not fit for the system. Really disgusting mentality and meaningless excuses.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What a magnificent performance. Shame about the result. Conte was very daring, particularly with that Padoin substitution towards the end. I understood that he wanted Padoin to bombard the Viola penalty box with crosses for Llorente to get on the end of.

I don't understand why people are complaining. We have been playing in the exact same fashion in almost all our European encounters this season, regardless of the opponent and their country of origin.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who cares which pot we are in? If we continue to be lackluster and disinterested as we have been in Europe this season, not even being in Pot 1 will suffice. We need a change in attitude when it comes to these European nights.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What a magnificent performance. Shame about the result. Conte was very daring, particularly with that Padoin substitution towards the end. I understood that he wanted Padoin to bombard the Viola penalty box with crosses for Llorente to get on the end of.

I don't understand why people are complaining. We have been playing in the exact same fashion in almost all our European encounters this season, regardless of the opponent and their country of origin.
:lol: Padoin's entry was the highlight of the last night's misery.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)