[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why blaming Conte?!
Conte did all he could!
His subs and everything was ok. We need a fast player who can dribble and score Giovinco was our only candidate for that spot so he got on the field!
Someone like Sanchez (although I`m not a big fan of him) would make us a lot better

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Fine, no ogbonna, 1 defender injured and one suspended and we play $#@!ING WHO ? some primavera kid ?

Peluso ? cheap stand in leftback, it was de ceglie otherwise

We DO NOT have funds to get serious wingers.
Lol, Peluso and Padoin cost 11M and can't play.

We spent 15M for a fucko who stays on bench. Could've got one of these for 3M.

Just fucking sell Llorente and get the wingers.

Let's wait for the market and see how much money they'll spend.

And we have to realize that our defenders are OVERRATED. All of them bar Barzagli. All very error prone. Any of them can fuck up a match in seconds, including Chiellini.

Gotta try sell Bonucci as hard as we can.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why did we stop playing when they got the red card?
It's crazy. After their red card we turned to walking pace mode. It's like we said "no need to rush now, calm down and create something with intelligence, not with sheer power". The problem is we don't have intelligent players.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We have been lucky to win certain games this season, there was matches where we created nothing and still scrapped through the match to get 3 points in the league. After the Bayern game it was clear 3-5-2 was not the way forward but Conte insisted on it and spent 30 million on Ogbonna and Tevez to keep the 3-5-2.

I hope the management takes a good long look at themselves and starts actually trying to play attacking football with a direction, i got a lot of flame on this forum for suggesting we are not as good as we think we are and sadly i have been proven right and the results are there for everyone to see we have not been good enough.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No, we all meant Garay's injury, which happened like half a minute after Markovic's red anyway. We played some 6 minutes with two men advantage, and we looked awful.
In any case, it was too late and we were nervous. The problem were those ~25 minutes with a man more. It didn't look even for a second that we have an advantage. We didn't know how to create space for that additional man.
Garay's injury happened in added time. Markovic + Vucinic was around 82nd minute and people in the live thread were already writting about 9-men Benfica.

I agree with everything else you said though.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It was 10 v 9 man don't forget Vucinic got sent off lol. Just extra Fuckin drama at the end for nothing, thanks Vucinic asshole

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Conte subbed Giovinco in and no one is giving him the ball,they are looking where Licht is, the guy with zero technical ability, man that was moronic.

May 1, 2014
You can all say goodbye to Pogba, why would he want to stay with us anymore, can't even get to a Europa league final, we are so pathetic it's ridiculous. Conte needs to go, and bums like osvaldo Giovinco can go with him

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just in regard to all you who endlessly bag Quag; you know what, we've now bowed out of Europe empty handed. Yet, he's scored more goals in Europe the last 2 seasons than any of our attackers… Go figure..
I agree, Quag could have been very useful.

Especially the first leg when Benfica played such a high line.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
The problem were those ~25 minutes with a man more. It didn't look even for a second that we have an advantage. We didn't know how to create space for that additional man.
:agree: We have no creative players in the attacking third. The only playmaker in the squad can't run any more.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's crazy. After their red card we turned to walking pace mode. It's like we said "no need to rush now, calm down and create something with intelligence, not with sheer power". The problem is we don't have intelligent players.
I thought we started rushing the final ball though. Any way to go forward we need more players that can take the game on with some skill, play that pass or dribble that player to open it up. We need a bit of speed in our build up. I seriously think you added one more player with that X factor we would be a Damn good team.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Well, there's always next season.

Lets break Inter's point record, get our third Scudetti, have a good mercato and hope for a better run next season.

:dule:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I think amauri needs to be more agile and he lacks understanding with our other players. Although he is our current starter, we should still sell him to get someone like dzeko.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)