[Europa League] JUVENTUS 0-0 Benfica (May 1st 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Licht

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Marchisio

Results are only viewable after voting.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Juventino[RUS];4530189 said:
Do you realize that we've started to play worse when Befinca went to 10 man and we've changed on 4312 when our fullbacks were dead already :lol: conte never learn unfortunately
True, subbing in Giovinco to a very much disciplined Benfica was fucking useless; I'm surprised he kept on Licht, the guy couldn't last for 70 minutes nowadays.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
The squad has a problem with performing under high expectation. Do you realise that's whenever we have a numerical advantage we play even worst because we feel pressured to dominate. We lack the calmness.

And past but not least, lolrente is amauri.
:rofl: we lacked calmness :rofl: did you see we just casually walked against 9 men team in a SF match? :rofl: other teams would've played with more urgency :rofl:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I just don't understand how we regressed so much after half time. We were on a roll, creating chances, Pogba, pirlo, licht and Vidal were on fire. Then we come out and all the energy disappears.

Llorente was poor, tevez got no service and we completely stopped stretching the game. Benfica just looked comfortable and we couldn't do anything to break them down
Dude the rain.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lichtsteiner's missed control of the ball.

:sergio:

I'm going to have nightmares because of this round. So many chances, so many fails.

Oct 23, 2011
We are disgusting. We don't create any fucking chances, bar those lucky crosses and shots from distance, we are so incredible slow in our build-up and we have a pussy mentality. I can't fucking believe we played against 10 man for over half an hour and we didn't create 1 chance. We have been scrapping these results together for a long time now but against a decent side we are hopeless. Just as in the CL i was convinced before the matches that we would get the result we all wanted because i believe in our players but losing to teams that are far less talented than Juventus is is very very frustrating watch. This team should change drastically over the summer if we want to achieve anything in Europe.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
How was this one Conte's fault? How was conceding 2 $#@! goals last game his fault?
Yes yes bring the excuses in. When we win, its because Conte. When we lose, its because the rain. Benfica got a player sent off. Benfica played with 9 men with Garay stretchered off .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not spending 11M on fucking Peluso and Padoin, 15M for Ogbonna, for example.

We have some funds. Use it fucking wisely. If Conte insistis on this team and scheme we won't even win scudetto next year. It's gone, probably not even the players can stand it anymore.
Fine, no ogbonna, 1 defender injured and one suspended and we play FUCKING WHO ? some primavera kid ?

Peluso ? cheap stand in leftback, it was de ceglie otherwise

We DO NOT have funds to get serious wingers.

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
I would've fine Licht for that amateur brainfart at 80th minute. Though I doubt that he would have even score that, really.

Man, I think I prayed to all the gods there are in that Pirlo free kick...
The whole 15 last minutes the game was nonexistent really. Just plain frustration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)