[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (7 Viewers)

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
We knew all along there would be a high risk of embarrassments against us this season, because we didn't invest in our defense. So, I truly hope our defense will be our number one priority for the upcoming summer mercato. If we fail to sign top class defenders again, we better get use to these types of losses.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 14, 2010
I say keep Buffon Cheillini Caceres Giovinco Marchisio Sissoko and Candreva. The rest of them should retire or be sold. I don't want to here "you can't sell the whole team" because this team ain't worth a damn, after yet another humiliating performance they should all get the sack.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You can't sell the whole team, you need to hear this because that idea is retarded. It won't happen, we have to get rid of the worst and keep the mediocre, I don't like it but its the truth.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I say keep Buffon Cheillini Caceres Giovinco Marchisio Sissoko and Candreva. The rest of them should retire or be sold. I don't want to here "you can't sell the whole team" because this team ain't worth a damn, after yet another humiliating performance they should all get the sack.
Completely unrealistic.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Forget being a healthy club we need to take that 80 million borrow another 40 million and build a team of world class players. You have to spend money to make money.
Then we can fail on the pitch and financially, brilliant.
The problem is not that we do not have enough cash the problem is our idiot board has no idea how to use it.

Mar 10, 2009
We knew all along there would be a high risk of embarrassments against us this season, because we didn't invest in our defense. So, I truly hope our defense will be our number one priority for the upcoming summer mercato. If we fail to sign top class defenders again, we better get use to these types of losses.
this is gonna sound controversial ,but i dont think our players is the problem.
Juventus started of perfectly our match against roma showed our true power. Melo and Diego were out of this world. The problems started to appear when Del Piero came back from injury , Ferrera simply had no bottle and forced to play him.
This altered the teams formation that we were familiar with, and the Ferrera just lost all belief in himself.

We were doing good with Iaquinta, Trez and diego where our threat in attack, thats how we should have kept it.

As for the whole "we should have bought more players " how much money do u think we can afford ?
Melo started of fantastically, b4 any of u start, I al most cried when I seen his goal against roma. Our players are not the problem , the management was, ferrera should never of been coach neither should zach, we need a manager who isnt afriad to drop players no matter who they are, one that whold play players to fit the formation not the other way round.

What Juve need is a World Class Manager, enough of these clowns, because this years managers have been nothing short of abysmal.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Juventus started of perfectly our match against roma showed our true power. Melo and Diego were out of this world. The problems started to appear when Del Piero came back from injury , Ferrera simply had no bottle and forced to play him.
This altered the teams formation that we were familiar with, and the Ferrera just lost all belief in himself.

We were doing good with Iaquinta, Trez and diego where our threat in attack, thats how we should have kept it.

As for the whole "we should have bought more players " how much money do u think we can afford ?
Melo started of fantastically, b4 any of u start, I al most cried when I seen his goal against roma. Our players are not the problem , the management was, ferrera should never of been coach neither should zach, we need a manager who isnt afriad to drop players no matter who they are, one that whold play players to fit the formation not the other way round.

What Juve need is a World Class Manager, enough of these clowns, because this years managers have been nothing short of abysmal.
WTF are you talking about? I never wrote that. I don't give a dam about our midfield or attack. Re read my post, I was only pointing out the defense. Our defense is horrible, one of the worst in Serie A, which is a shame. We need top class defenders along side Chiellini, because no World Class coach will win anything with this defense.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
You really think we can be focused on something now...Nestorius,Siena ,maybe the worst team in serie A, scored 3 goals and got the point, Fulham trashed us.
The only thing we're topping in are the red cards and bad fans.
Yes, I really think we could focus on the league and we will get a champions league spot.

Jan 14, 2010
Juventus started of perfectly our match against roma showed our true power. Melo and Diego were out of this world. The problems started to appear when Del Piero came back from injury , Ferrera simply had no bottle and forced to play him.This altered the teams formation that we were familiar with, and the Ferrera just lost all belief in himself.

I said that so many times in the past 2 months and was ridiculed for believing it but at least someone else has seen the light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)