[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (13 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I didn't know Iaquinta had back problems. But still Del Piero was another option, and surely not a 90th min option but much earlier.
the question is, del piero for who ? surely not for trez ... but who was there on the pitch who you might have sacrificed for him ... and lets not kid ourselves ... there is also a high possibility that both trez and alex would have been isolated at the front and we would have only a player less to help defend.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
you gotta agree that melo as centre back is a pretty far shot that could turn out pretty horrible if you take into account how clumsy he is at times ;)

i was not to say that there were no other options to zacch, it's just that his subs did make sense to him obviously and i see why. thats not saying it was the best or the worst options.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
you gotta agree that melo as centre back is a pretty far shot that could turn out pretty horrible if you take into account how clumsy he is at times ;)
We didn't had too many options man did we? But playing defensively even with 10men in this match was something stupid.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
the only words to come up with how I feel is total disgust

yes, the ref was terrible, but this team is even worse....

a second rate, mediocre team from the EPL gave us an ass-whipping that was so bad, it was nothing but complete embarassment.

If we could sell half these guys (if we could find buyers), then I say do it......but, just as important, if not even more, is to either sack or kill BLANK and SUCKO.

These incompetent cock suckers dont know the first thing about football, and they have completely ruined our team. I might as well throw the Elkanns into this as well, we can only wish that John has an "unforseen accident" and Lapo is found dead of an overdose, with his trannies cock still lodged in his ass

Elkanns OUT, BLANK OUT, SUCKO OUT

bring back the triade, with Andrea Agnelli in charge......otherwise, this is what we can expect every year (or worse)

and I thought the season in Serie B was bad........:sergio:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sorry guys I know I am a bit late but shittttt that was a disgusting match.

Cannavaro's red card ultimately led to our downfall without him the whole team fell apart defensively and offensively. We had to take Candreva off to put on, who was it Grygera?

Horrible, just horrible game. Cannavaro red, Zebina red, Diego's hand ball, Chimenti in net (although he did make some really good saves), Sali, like all these things just led to a complete collapse.

Fuck...we suck.

Jan 24, 2009
bring back the triade, with Andrea Agnelli in charge......otherwise, this is what we can expect every year (or worse)
I agree. When we had Moggi running things, there were champions at every position on the field. Now we got the assfucks Secco and Blanc trying to make a title contending team from mediocre players. It's an absolute disgrace.

For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be a Juventus fan.

Nov 1, 2002
thats a really good question .... if you saw barca yesterday(??) there was a similar situation where messi had the ball and had the opportunity to play the ball to the right wing to alves but he might have thought "why should i play the ball out there, where its farer away from goal than with me", so he drifted in and scored that leading goal in that match.
yeah but the problem is that Diego is the only juventus player who can make the difference so its easy to defend juve attacks because of this...

he have nobody who can exchange passing with him and he cant free himself because his team-mates is too weak that the opponent players can win the ball from them only by running into them :sergio:

its very complicated job to be the creative player around this juventus team :sergio:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
I agree. When we had Moggi running things, there were champions at every position on the field. Now we got the assfucks Secco and Blanc trying to make a title contending team from mediocre players. It's an absolute disgrace.

For the first time in my life, I'm ashamed to be a Juventus fan.
You should never be ashamed of who you support.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've really lowered my expectations this season. A lot. I stopped looking for trophies or anything sometime in December.

Now besides a slim hope of a CL spot next season, all I've been asking since about January is that we try to limit the number of humiliations we suffer this season at the hands of opponents who record historic, record-breaking wins against us.

Ferrara, Zac, doesn't matter. The parade of new lows for this team just doesn't seem to stop.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I've really lowered my expectations this season. A lot. I stopped looking for trophies or anything sometime in December.

Now besides a slim hope of a CL spot next season, all I've been asking since about January is that we try to limit the number of humiliations we suffer this season at the hands of opponents who record historic, record-breaking wins against us.

Ferrara, Zac, doesn't matter. The parade of new lows for this team just doesn't seem to stop.
True!!!

And the big question now is who's gonna be our coach next season after the horror movie ends,although it depends on how it is gonna be ended,are we gonna grab that 4th spot or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)