[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (31 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oct 23, 2011
Now we should be able to win from all remaining teams :D. Napoli (if they qualify) would be the hardest opponent i guess. Looking forward to the draw tomorrow. I really liked our second half performance. Putting them under pressure but still being calm in the build-up for the search for that goal. I criticized Conte last week, which in my opinion was correct, but today and especially in the second half he made his team play how they should. Kudos for that.

1 critical point though.. We should be really hungrier to score some goals. I know we were defending a lead but there were tons of meters of space which we didn't make use of.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
1 critical point though.. We should be really hungrier to score some goals. I know we were defending a lead but there were tons of meters of space which we didn't make use of.
So you didn't see the three easy chances we missed? First Llorente, then Lichsteiner, then Vidal. All had chances that should have been buried 80% of the time, while we were defending the lead. 3 gilt-edged chances in the last 20 minutes is showing hunger for goals imo.

Oct 23, 2011
So you didn't see the three easy chances we missed? First Llorente, then Lichsteiner, then Vidal. All had chances that should have been buried 80% of the time, while we were defending the lead. 3 gilt-edged chances in the last 20 minutes is showing hunger for goals imo.
That's what i'm saying. Those opportunities should have been blasted through the net. Simple not possible to miss those.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm very happy with the win. :weee: The only bad thing is Vidal's suspension for the next game. I hope we will draw easier opponent. FORZA JUVE :bigscarf:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's what i'm saying. Those opportunities should have been blasted through the net. Simple not possible to miss those.
You said we should be "hungrier for more goals"... We showed our hunger for goals by attacking and getting those chances. Sometimes, finishing is poor. We've had that problem off and on this year, not so bad as the previous two years though. Players are human though, they miss chances. Sometimes it leaves you shaking your head, Giovinco is a prime example of endless missed chances that leave one in disbelief, but it happens regardless. It certainly doesn't mean we weren't hungry for goals.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Our conserved energy finally paid off. :D
Not so good first half due to fiorentina high tempo game and constant pressure. When they started loosing energy, around 10-15 minutes in seconds half, all of Juve quality showed up.
Great game, enjoyed watching it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)