[Europa League] fiorentina 0-1 JUVENTUS (March 20th 2014) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Asamoah

• Pirlo

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Llorente

• Osvaldo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Ha ha ha remember when we were 90 percent out of this competition?

Y'all need to relax, Conte got this shit covered

May 22, 2013
Some thoughts about the game:

I fucking love Marotta, Nedved and Agnelli in the stands! Celebrating as much as everyone of us, so great to see! Marotta is priceless - he really looks like some boring bussinessman, but then he just goes absolutely nuts.

Fiorentina played well, we weren't bad either, but two good teams often neutralize each other, and that was what happened in the first half. Both teams has a few chances, but mostly we broke each others game plan. Fiorentine spend a great amount of energy though, and after one hour, it was clear we were most likely to win, slowly starting to dominate. I am pretty sure we would have pushed even more for a goal, and then get more chances, if not Pirlo had scored - but what a goal. Looking forward to the draw tommorow, also really happy to see Nipples out. As long as we don't get Benfica, we should be fine. If we play shit, we risk busting out no matter who we meet, and that is only fair as well, so hopefully, we will show we are the better team from now on.

Must compliment Fiorentina though, for giving us a hard time. I really like Montella. He is a good coach, and furthermore, he is so classy. You can only respect a guy like that. If one day Conte leaves, i would not mind seeing him here.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Who watches those shows? Wouldn't watching the game be a lot better?
these shows will be on free-to-air channels which do not have the rights to show the goals/games, while to watch the games you must have a subscription to sky sports or mediaset premium...so perhaps those which are less passionate/less rich choose to watch these shows.

on the game, first 10-15 mins we really looked like we were going to concede, then we got a bit more solid at the back. Second half we played with a lot more intensity, it was like in the first half we just got through it, and second half we actually pushed for the result. Once Llorente got fouled, I immediately said on the what's app group that it would be impossible for Pirlo to go above the wall, and that his best chance to score was on the goaler's side...glad I was right for the second time in a few days (after the Genoa goal).

All in all, we must continue to play a strong team in Europe and end our drought from 96!

My prediction is that Tevez won't score until the final, and with his goal, we will win the cup, and i'll be more than satisfied

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
these shows will be on free-to-air channels which do not have the rights to show the goals/games, while to watch the games you must have a subscription to sky sports or mediaset premium...so perhaps those which are less passionate/less rich choose to watch these shows.

on the game, first 10-15 mins we really looked like we were going to concede, then we got a bit more solid at the back. Second half we played with a lot more intensity, it was like in the first half we just got through it, and second half we actually pushed for the result. Once Llorente got fouled, I immediately said on the what's app group that it would be impossible for Pirlo to go above the wall, and that his best chance to score was on the goaler's side...glad I was right for the second time in a few days (after the Genoa goal).

All in all, we must continue to play a strong team in Europe and end our drought from 96!

My prediction is that Tevez won't score until the final, and with his goal, we will win the cup, and i'll be more than satisfied
I agree... it looked like the opposite of last match, where we only played good in the first 20 minutes or so...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
LOL, fuck Fiorentina. This was their season and we did them again.

Pretty solid performance after a shaky start, seems we always need a reminder to wake up. After that we could impose ourselves a bit more, but we didn't really start taking proper control until about an hour in.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
LOL, fuck Fiorentina. This was their season and we did them again.

Pretty solid performance after a shaky start, seems we always need a reminder to wake up. After that we could impose ourselves a bit more, but we didn't really start taking proper control until about an hour in.
I agree, we only started to control the game around 5 mins before the goal. Watch how Caceres and Chiellini press high and suddenly start to win balls and we pen Fiorentina in their own half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)