Netherlands
Latvia
Scotland
Spain
Turkey
Croatia
Wales
Russia

The draw is next Monday but before that, tell us what your dream draws are! Do you want a clash of the titans with the Spaniards against the Dutch or would you prefer the big guns to destroy the smaller teams so we'll have a ravaging EC?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

The draw is next Monday but before that, tell us what your dream draws are! Do you want a clash of the titans with the Spaniards against the Dutch or would you prefer the big guns to destroy the smaller teams so we'll have a ravaging EC?

a ravaging EC

definitely

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
damn the netherlands won 5-0 and still didnt qualify? ugh! they need to win this one because theyre my bet for euro 2004

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
my prayers go out to Latvia. i hope they make it :thumb:

btw, what;s happened to Marian Pahars..he no longer playing for Southampton?! he's sucha good playa...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I don't care, I just wanna invade Switzerland dammit

I want Spain, Netherlands and Turkey to get through

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Look at the teams that have already qualified. Only 4 of them can be considered big guns; if Holland and Spain don't qualify, this looks like it's not going to be a very eye catching EC.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
If possible, I would like these teams to go through -> Norway, Holland, Spain, Turkey and Croatia.

++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Look at the teams that have already qualified. Only 4 of them can be considered big guns; if Holland and Spain don't qualify, this looks like it's not going to be a very eye catching EC.
All the teams who qualified can play great football. It should be a nice tournament, even if Holland and Spain don't make it - god forbid.

OP
Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #14
    Nah, Moreno won't be there, remember? ;)

OP
    Slagathor

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
  • Thread Starter #16
    • Netherlands - Scotland ---> NETHERLANDS
    • Slovenia - Croatia ---> SLOVENIA (would be nice to have a derby)
    • Russia - Latvia ---> RUSSIA (another derby but no chance for Latvia here)
    • Spain - Wales ---> SPAIN (can't NOT have a Spain vs Portugal, can we?)
    • Turkey - Norway ---> TURKEY (though I wouldn't mind Norway)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

All the teams who qualified can play great football. It should be a nice tournament, even if Holland and Spain don't make it - god forbid.
    Yeah I'm sure they can play great football, but would you rather watch say Switzerland - Greece or Holland - Portugal? Nothing against the first two teams cos they did very well, but the other two will obviously catch the eye more.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002

Yeah I'm sure they can play great football, but would you rather watch say Switzerland - Greece or Holland - Portugal? Nothing against the first two teams cos they did very well, but the other two will obviously catch the eye more.
    Of course Holland - Portugal. I'm just saying that if Holland or Spain doesn't make it, it would still be a great EC... like Erik said, only corrupt ref's can **** this up.

IMO the best football is played at the EC, and it's bound to be another great tournament.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)