EURO 2020 - Qualifiers (2 Viewers)

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
France and Portugal to make it through from Group F i think.

Germany really aren’t the same team anymore even though they’ve always had a knack of grinding results when it matters. Low has kind of hit a ceiling with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Germany’s group will play in Munich and Baku? Isn’t that going to be an advantage for them? I don’t know, maybe I will be a contrarian and choose Portugal to crash out.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Equal chances for France and Germany to crash out. France may have more of chance to pass actually, but they were not impressive in the qualifiers and they'll need motivation to aim for another trophy after having won the World Cup.

Portugal favourite to go through

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Good group for Italy.

Would be an absolute failure if they don’t manage to get out of it. With all 3 game at home, and with four teams who finish 3rd in the group stages also going through, they should be fine. Will be nice for the Juventus lads to come up against Demiral and Ramsey.

Portugal, France and Germany in one group. Wow. England are proper fucked if they win their group lmao. Will be an early elimination for them at yet another euros for them, I think.

I hate this bullshit of not knowing all the teams who have qualified until March. This Nations League winners bullshit is a joke. Makes a mockery of this tournament tbh.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)