Umtiti? A knee problem
Giroud? On the Chelsea bench
Ndombele and Matuidi? Not in big shape
Lloris and Hernandez ? Long wounded
Dembele and Pogba? Not played of the season

This DD scumbag is definitely the luckiest man
Don't tell me you're one of the ingrates that hates on Deschamps

Apr 17, 2013
Don't tell me you're one of the ingrates that hates on Deschamps?
You start to know me the spitefulness is my reason for living. :weee:Every morning the first thing I do is go to berna's instagram to insult him, it's my little routine to have a good day.

Bravo to him, the winner is always right ( and he often wins).
But DD is the coach of the France NT since 2014, and this team is made up of some of the best players in the world and however he has still not developed a positive philosophy despite all this talents. We are probably the ugliest world champions (with Spain), when you compare to Germany 2014, offensive and spectacular, I still wonder and desperate why his teams are always boring to watch, but I think winning and producing an exciting football is a antinomic with DD

Last edited:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
You start to know me the spitefulness is my reason for living. :weee:Every morning the first thing I do is go to berna's instagram to insult him, it's my little routine to have a good day.

Bravo to him, the winner is always right ( and he often wins).
But DD is the coach of the France NT since 2014, and this team is made up of some of the best players in the world and however he has still not developed a positive philosophy despite all this talents. We are probably the ugliest world champions (with Spain), when you compare to Germany 2014, offensive and spectacular, I still wonder and desperate why the DD teams are always boring to watch.
Germany 2014 was the worst easily

France and Spain at least had good players, and Spain played good football

Germany 2014 = shit players, shit football, shit opposition, luck
France 2018 = good players, shit football, shit opposition, outclassed opponents on individual lvl
Spain 2010 = good players, good football, decent opposition, deserved win

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

France 2018 = good players, shit football, shit opposition, outclassed opponents on individual lvl
Bro, Spain 2010 good football :lol: watching Spain pass the ball to death to win 1-0 against Paraguay was awesome :baus:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Bro, Spain 2010 good football :lol: watching Spain pass the ball to death to win 1-0 against Paraguay was awesome :baus:
context-dependent memory

We were spoilt and spanish football appeared boring also because of that poop barca domination the years before. But their ability was insane and unmatched after 2010. French were embarrassing as a team, completely disjunct instagram zoomers and fags. Germany 2014 MVP Higuain

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
context-dependent memory

We were spoilt and spanish football appeared boring also because of that poop barca domination the years before. But their ability was insane and unmatched after 2010. French were embarrassing as a team, completely disjunct instagram zoomers and fags. Germany 2014 MVP Higuain
Yeah they were extremely dominating. It's just there were so much expectations around them, that it was underwhelming to see most of the matches ending up boring. Like u said it may be context dependent. Deserved winner for sure tho

Apr 17, 2013

2014 was the pinnacle of a golden German generation, although the one in South Africa was even better for me. A team that wins 4-1 against Portugal, 7-1 against Brazil, which wins assuredly against France (I remember The stop of Neueur with a hand against Benzema), the exciting match against Algeria. The team was complete and unleashed a collective power, even Mustafi seemed to be good.
Just for the humiation of Brazil and the Dutch victory against Spain, I put this World Cup in 2nd position (2006 is the holy grail)

Spain, as @Cerval it is a handball team but no football, congratulations to Ramos for having made 42 passes to Casillas but it was boring to death : Spain that keeps the ball, the opponent who runs after and the final score 1-0. Boring.

France 2018: a great defense (hernandez was amazing), a great Pogba and the hatching of Usain Mbappe. Whoever watched the full match France-Denmark is not human.

Last edited:
OP
Jethro

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
  • Thread Starter #157
    Seems like Euro 2020 will be played in Russia instead of 12 other European countries.

Good thing I guess, NT's won't have to travel around all of Europe and fans are already allowed to attend stadiums in Russia.

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
    Seems like Euro 2020 will be played in Russia instead of 12 other European countries.

Good thing I guess, NT's won't have to travel around all of Europe and fans are already allowed to attend stadiums in Russia.
    so instead of playing it in 12 first world countries, it's gonna be in 1 third world country :baus:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    This is the dumbest UEFA decision in a long time

dude let's move to the one shithole that's the least likely to ever recover from covid on top of being shitty to begin with

I guess this is their polite way of saying: EURO is cancelled boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)