EURO 2020 - Qualifiers (2 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Scotland win on penalties lol.

Serbia all over them in ET but the Serbia keeper didn't look like saving anything.

Slovakia edged out N. Ireland 2-1. Disappointing for them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I watched Georgia-Macedonia and then switched between the 3 late qualifiers. The quality was far from what we're used to seeing in CL, even in Serie A, but it was still refreshing to watch national teams trying to bring joy to their countrymen. The emotions after the final whistle were nice to watch in each of the 4 matches.
Szoboszlai in Hungary and Elmas in Macedonia are two nice young talents.

Congrats to the members from Scotland, Hungary, Macedonia and Slovakia.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I watched Georgia-Macedonia and then switched between the 3 late qualifiers. The quality was far from what we're used to seeing in CL, even in Serie A, but it was still refreshing to watch national teams trying to bring joy to their countrymen. The emotions after the final whistle were nice to watch in each of the 4 matches.
Szoboszlai in Hungary and Elmas in Macedonia are two nice young talents.

Congrats to the members from Scotland, Hungary, Macedonia and Slovakia.
:agree: Elmas is great. He has it in him + he is very humble and down to earth. Too bad he is in Napoli.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
2020 qualifiers? Wasn't this supposed to be plays in June and it hot postponed? Why are team still qualifying? I thought was done which teams are there long time ago

- - - Updated - - -

Which of course brings me to mention something important, fuck international football!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)