Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Any site that lets you make your prediction and download the tournament bracket after? Too lazy to log in an/or download an app just for it.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
expanding the amount of teams was a garbage decision, now its like the WC with a number of mediocre teams and games during the initial stage

Anyway, i'm stoked for Italy - Turkey tomorrow. Should be a cracker of an opening match
Yeah look how Scotland qualified for the tournament.

20210610_205821.jpg

But yeah, looking forward to a good tournament from Italy to make up for Juve's shit season

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine finishing 9 pts behind Russia and still qualifying. They've basically allowed every team in Europe that isn't a total whipping boy.

I just hope Italy do well and England flop. Hope thats not too much to ask

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I expect a lot of calculating and maths in the last round of England's group (group D).
England are the favorites to win the group consisted of a weakened Croatia, the Czech Republic, and Scotland, but there is a catch. If England wins the group, in the first knockout round, they will face the runner-up of Group F (France, Portugal or Germany). If England comes second, they will face the runner-up of Group E (Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia), and if they are third, they will face (most probably) one of Belgium, Netherlands, or Spain.

Looking at this, it's best to end up 2nd in this group, and it might even be better to finish third than to win the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)