[EURO 2020 Final] ITALIA vs England (July 11th 2021) (7 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Gigio, Dilo, Leo, Giorgio, Spina [laughs], Emerson, Jorgio, Marco, Bare, Ciro, Lorenzo and Federico. So, I have nothing to say. You know what you are and we are not here by chance. We are the masters of our fate, not the ref, not the opponents, nobody else, OK? You know what you have to do.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's almost as if there are some people who would think it a national embarrassment if they didn't do that.

Why is it the English can't control themselves when it comes to football? You'd think they would've learned from Heysel.

Not saying anything under the Euros was close to what happened there, but their mentality/attitude still seems to be rotten. Whenever the national team plays these idiots just appear and it ain't such a small minority like some English people make it sound like.

And funny how a lot of them also use the phrase "things like this happens in all countries, it's not just an English problem". Things like that certainly didn't happen in Germany, France, Spain etc.

Russia which is a dictatorship was 10x times as good at maintaining order at the WC in 2018 as far as I remember. Maybe because it is a dictatorship and people know what happens if they don't behave well.
I think The Onion captured it best when it wrote (different subject and country):

"‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens"

Ok, the people shitting on him were out of line (especially the racists) but this is just getting ridiculous
He's getting Greta Thunberged.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)