Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (11 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,161
    All I know is that Hoori is educated, beautiful and loves to talk football

That's more than enough

good times are to be had
    Cited for truth.

Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful exit for France. :lol:
    Though Benzema wouldn't have changed France's fortunes anyway. :stuckup:

[video=twitter;752255901789261826]https://twitter.com/kodart_/status/752255901789261826[/video]
    :lol2:

[video=twitter;752328798205509633]https://twitter.com/Fabian__LH/status/752328798205509633[/video]

Beautiful. So touching.
    Kid should have kicked him in the balls for Thierry Henri's dive in WC 2006.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    It was mine too and it showed Diego at his best, but no way did it have the talent of 1994, baggio romario hagi stoichkov just to name a few, and that Nigeria team. 1994 was imo the best, i really liked forward to watching all the games.
    Maybe it's just because you're old now that you don't look forward to watching them as much

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    So basically the defence that went against the offence of Belgium, Spain and Germany and only conceded one deflected pass on the way, has no players in the best 11.
    Payet who stopped playing past the groupstage does
    Mister handball
    and Pepe

Knowing that after this euro's, entire europe is jerking off at how great Bonucci is.

How in the world is Bonucci not in that team ?

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    only 2 french but 3 germans :lol:
    no Pogba but Allen and Ramsey :lol:
    Payet :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

and none of BBC :rofl:
    While Kimmich and Boateng are there, fuck this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague reflects on Euro 2016 and says it shows a trend for regressive and defensive football. Euro 2016 sees football regressing

"Overall, I feel we have gone back to the football of the late 1990's and early 2000's; we thought we had moved on from that, but this tournament has made it fashionable again. [...]

But Diego Simeone and some of the most successful sides in this Euros have shown a return to the style that took the Portuguese manager (Mourinho) to the top of the game. [...]

I insist there is nothing wrong with it - but after this tournament it must be acknowledged that this style is back on top of the world."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...em-balague-euro-2016-sees-football-regressing

-

Seems bitter to me. Football was regressing well before this Euro, nothing new. But it's nice to see tiki taka ousted, and defense valorized more these days even if the quality isn't what it used to be.

OP
    swag

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #5,172
    While Kimmich and Boateng are there, fuck this.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky Sports' Spanish football expert Guillem Balague reflects on Euro 2016 and says it shows a trend for regressive and defensive football. Euro 2016 sees football regressing

"Overall, I feel we have gone back to the football of the late 1990's and early 2000's; we thought we had moved on from that, but this tournament has made it fashionable again. [...]

But Diego Simeone and some of the most successful sides in this Euros have shown a return to the style that took the Portuguese manager (Mourinho) to the top of the game. [...]

I insist there is nothing wrong with it - but after this tournament it must be acknowledged that this style is back on top of the world."

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...em-balague-euro-2016-sees-football-regressing

-

Seems bitter to me. Football was regressing well before this Euro, nothing new. But it's nice to see tiki taka ousted, and defense valorized more these days even if the quality isn't what it used to be.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    payet deserves to be there. Giacherrini deserves to be there. Martial and the english players dont.
    Payet deserves to be there but Bale doesent? Payet was invisible in 3 out of 4 knock out games. Nani was also better than him

Patricio
    Pepe Bonucci Chiellini
    Sanches Kroos Pogba Nani
    Griezmann Ronaldo Bale

They only took the 4 semifinalists and make a crap selection out of them

- - - Updated - - -

And lol, there is no Martial in the team of the tournament

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)