Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yeah thats why i replied that Barza has a title.

And everyone except reserv keepers made a contribution in that 2006 win. Including Barza and yes Nesta too. Title is won every minute on the way to it, not just in the final.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hmm... lets see

WC 2014: 3 goals against portugal (group stage). 1 goal against USA (group stage). 1 goal (opening goal) against Brazil (semi-final).

WC 2010: 1 goal against australia (group stage). 2 goals and 1 assist against England (Last 16). 1 goal (opening goal) against Argentina (semi-final). 1 goal against Uruguay (match for 3rd place).

You claimed all his goals are against 3rd world nations. Apart from Australia these are all top footballing nations and none of them is a 3rd world country as you claimed. From ALL to NONE :lol:

You claimed all his goals are in the group stage. He scored in 4 games after that are not in the group stages. Two of those games are semi-finals.

So no you are wrong. There is no two ways about it.

Muller is crap :lol:
So he scored vs Argentina, they won the game and still played for 3rd place

- - - Updated - - -

ffs :sad::cry:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Sorry khedira but I can't stand Germany. My hatred for Muller is stronger than like for sami. I can't stand that guy, there's others in that squad too. There's only one team I'm rooting for now in this tournament. Portugal.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
You said it was 'his chance to win something' though. I get what you mean, but you phrased it a bit weird.
i know. i actually wrote "again", then deleted it and rephrased it, because i personally would not value the world cup that much if i came in as emergency replacement of the replacement(Materazzi) for the player everybody wanted to see in his place (Alessandro Nesta). he was kind of the padoin of italy, getting thrown in because nothing better was available. remember he was only a palermo player at that time and he was only third choice (1. nesta, 2. materazzi, 3. barzagli) for the spot next to cannavaro

- - - Updated - - -

oh, that is what the d1ck cheese that Löw scrapes out of his underpants during games is used for, he eats it on his pizza.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
boohoo italy gave it their all? no they didnt.

these old farts should retire. barza, chiellini, de rossi.

move along and make way for new blood. and extend your juve careers. chiellini looks like he is reaching the end of his usefullness with all the injrues ge keeps getting. retire

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)