Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I feel bad for him, but with that midfield and that attack it wasn't happening. Even if they beat Germany, I think they'd lose to France.
It was really close to happen. That's how sad the German's mentality against Italy is. Your thoughts have proven to be kinda shitty this Euro. Excuse me for not taking you seriously here.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Juventino[RUS];5303978 said:
Thomas Müller has now failed to score in all 10 of his games for #GER at the Euros.

He even missed the penalty.
Stop
Why is he able to be the best at worldcups but not in euros? whats different?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It was really close to happen. That's how sad the German's mentality against Italy is. Your thoughts have proven to be kinda shitty this Euro. Excuse me for not taking you seriously here.
Dude, stop trolling. It's becoming annoying and you're close to my list but I'd rather not put you on it.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Look. You're not even consistent with your own criteria, this is just annoying. Also, prima punta, not punto.
didn't i already tell you i am not looking for nit picking teeny internet wars ? go back playing with your toddler friends, if you are only able to argument on that level.

and to be back to the topic:

today we saw who was world class or better who was not. draxler basically shit his pants every time he got the ball and did the easy pass back, whenever germany was looking for a solution and that is how you are not world class ... just like hazard. btw the cleaning staff of the italian national team called because they tried to figure out what those little foot marks inside of your defenders pants where. using a magnifying glass they found out that it was your belgian world class players foot prints that have been imprinted deep in the italian defenses pockets, because they hid there all game against italy.

poor andrea, i can definitely understand him. they did so well and this was probably his best shot to win something with italy.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
germany will beat france. they look clueless when facing well organised teams.
france still have some players capable of a moment of individual brilliance. pogba, payet, griezmann might all prove to be eventual game changers.

but yeah, it's germany's tournament to lose :scared:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
didn't i already tell you i am not looking for nit picking teeny internet wars ? go back playing with your toddler friends, if you are only able to argument on that level.
If you want to be fancy and demonstrate that you know Italian words, spell them correctly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)