Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

Tho that should go without saying. Going through with cyber bet doesn't require much strength.
I would hope so. But I see many members here who disappear when things don't go their way. Whenever ridiculous stuff happens to Arsenal, Fred is gone for weeks. Now he's here. That's pretty weak.
You're such a badass.
Of course not. But I just wanted to make it clear that I have every intention of going through with it.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Its almost sad seeing you like this, if it weren't so fucking funny :lol:
Not only is the EPL, the league you adore, one of the biggest reasons we lost, we also lost in an incredibly Arsenal like fashion. If anyone on the face of the planet is least qualified to mock me, it's you. So you can just fuck off to whatever disgusting part of the world you live in.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not only is the EPL, the league you adore, one of the biggest reasons we lost, we also lost in an incredibly Arsenal like fashion. If anyone on the face of the planet is least qualified to mock me, it's you. So you can just fuck off to whatever disgusting part of the world you live in.
I thought I'd miss out on the fun because I was two days late. Apparently not... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I would hope so. But I see many members here who disappear when things don't go their way. Whenever ridiculous stuff happens to Arsenal, Fred is gone for weeks. Now he's here. That's pretty weak.

For the first time ever I'm not sure if you trolling or just this seriously small minded.

Fred has been awol from Tuz, another forum he occasionally posted in XT and a mutual whatsapp group. What does that tell you?

Logically, you saying.... That the guy who has posted in this forum for so many years, years btw Arsenal never won anything and allways ended 4th at best, is now too afraid to show himself in online forum, in a season that's technically Arsenals best in 11 years since they finished 2nd?

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009

Of course not. But I just wanted to make it clear that I have every intention of going through with it.
I would understand if you disappeared. This is just ridicolous.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
For the first time ever I'm not sure if you trolling or just this seriously small minded.

Fred has been awol from Tuz, another forum he occasionally posted in XT and a mutual whatsapp group. What does that tell you?

Logically, you saying.... That the guy who has posted in this forum for so many years, years btw Arsenal never won anything and allways ended 4th at best, is now too afraid to show himself in online forum, in a season that's technically Arsenals best in 11 years since they finished 2nd?
I didn't even bother. Nothing out of the ordinary happened this season at all, it isn't like we've been winning CL's and EPL's every year and all of a sudden we finished 2nd in the league :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

Love how you managed to trash-talk Arsenal even if it wasn't your intention. :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is it really considered trash talk anymore :p

Anyway, lets not divert away from the number one purpose we have over here, there are plenty of threads to laugh at Arsenal if you want to(though you shouldn't) over here lets all just laugh at Seven and enjoy the inevitable tantrums :rofl: :rofl:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

It happens every time, Ozzy, not just this season. When he's cornered in debates regarding gays or stuff, it's the same. It's a really sad attitude to have.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol yeah I know, its just stating fact, I personally know alot of Arsenal fans so I'm adept at taking the piss out of them due to experience, but Sevens point made zero sense so had to acknowledge that part little extra. He's defenitely not in a mindset to make sense right now.

- - - Updated - - -

Right now? Right noww? Fuck you man. :(
We'll allways have our intimate snapchat moments :klin:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lol yeah I know, its just stating fact, I personally know alot of Arsenal fans so I'm adept at taking the piss out of them due to experience, but Sevens point made zero sense so had to acknowledge that part little extra. He's defenitely not in a mindset to make sense right now.

- - - Updated - - -

We'll allways have our intimate snapchat moments :klin:
Clearly you are someone who has not had a lifelong feud with Fred. I know he disappears often and always at convenient times. Sometimes right in the middle of a conversation. This is not a one time thing.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Clearly.

So to get it straight. You have lifelong fued with a guy in a football forum?
I'm obviously joking for the most part. You know my love for hyperbole. But yeah he does this often and I've called him out on it before. This isn't something new.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)