Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (8 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How can the best player in the world choke so much for his country? I have seen countless Portugal matches where that guy hasn't done anything whatsoever. To me, that says he's not the best player in the world. That is still Zidane by far, he actually did stuff for his country and didn't choke. Don't care if he's a coach now, he's probably still better anyway.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
How can the best player in the world choke so much for his country? I have seen countless Portugal matches where that guy hasn't done anything whatsoever. To me, that says he's not the best player in the world. That is still Zidane by far, he actually did stuff for his country and didn't choke. Don't care if he's a coach now, he's probably still better anyway.
I'd say Messi overtakes Zidane. Hatred of Barca aside.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd say Messi overtakes Zidane. Hatred of Barca aside.
Impossible. Zidane scored major goals in every team he was, including winners ina. Wc final and a cl final.

He was the epitome of lcutch in big games, minus the juve finals.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw pogba benched?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5288563 said:
Russians strikes again - now they were wearing english colors and started fights with slovaks
[video=twitter;744877070988251136]https://twitter.com/footbalIfights/status/744877070988251136[/video]
I'm not sure if you are joking but there were/are actually Russians running around wearing PL team jerseys as well :lol:

Seems that everyone has brought out their retards for this tournament. Apparently Slovakia have promised to bring their 'baddest men' out to fight today. What a scary thought...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)