Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (61 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 9, 2006
I'm not sure if you are joking but there were/are actually Russians running around wearing PL team jerseys as well :lol:

Seems that everyone has brought out their retards for this tournament. Apparently Slovakia have promised to bring their 'baddest men' out to fight today. What a scary thought...
I said it from the start that each infamous country has sent its own hooligans there but first of all it's brits who provokes everything that is moving around them

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm not sure if you are joking but there were/are actually Russians running around wearing PL team jerseys as well :lol:

Seems that everyone has brought out their retards for this tournament. Apparently Slovakia have promised to bring their 'baddest men' out to fight today. What a scary thought...
:rofl:

It's becoming a contest now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i guess i'll root for england today: if they beat slovakia, hungary will surely get through to the round of 16 at least as one of the 4 best 3rd placed teams.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5288596 said:
I said it from the start that each infamous country has sent its own hooligans there but first of all it's brits who provokes everything that is moving around them
Yeah I'm sure those Russians with knives and MMA gear were just there to drink tea if English hooligans didn't ruin their day out :lol:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Is there any chance of England not making it out of the GS if they'll lose tonight?
If Wales and Slovakia win they'll finish 3rd with 4 points, which is almost certainly going to be enough to finish as one of the 4/6 best third places. They'd probably play Spain though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)