Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (52 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're talking about a guy who organized a birthday party for our newly elected president and apparently he had bit of fun with her, according to some rumors. There were some transcripts from that event, gathered as part of ongoing investigation against him a year ago that now acting president swiftly hid away. Currently on trial for bribery and tax evasion, but I doubt he'll get sentenced.

Those fans, 15 of them, that threw flares on the pitch were attacked by other Croatian fans, and stewards had to step in to prevent them from getting beaten up. It's shameful because French authorities were informed several days ago of potential incidents, but didn't increase safety measures and no additional check ups were at the entrance of the stadium. Afterall they are organizing this event and share some responsibilites for what occurs at their stadiums.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The quality of the football has been sup-bar thus far. Sweden vs Italy was atrocious. I felt like I was watching an Egyptian Premier League match. Sweden are truly pathetic; the only side yet to register a single shot on target after 180+ minutes of football. I strongly advise Italy to finish 2nd, as finishing 1st might actually create further problems down the line. Meeting Portugal and then England is relatively simpler than having to confront Croatia, Germany, and potentially France in the semis (provided they get that far).

However, thus far, Croatia and Spain have been the best teams in my humble opinion.

Mar 9, 2006
We're talking about a guy who organized a birthday party for our newly elected president and apparently he had bit of fun with her, according to some rumors. There were some transcripts from that event, gathered as part of ongoing investigation against him a year ago that now acting president swiftly hid away. Currently on trial for bribery and tax evasion, but I doubt he'll get sentenced.

Those fans, 15 of them, that threw flares on the pitch were attacked by other Croatian fans, and stewards had to step in to prevent them from getting beaten up. It's shameful because French authorities were informed several days ago of potential incidents, but didn't increase safety measures and no additional check ups were at the entrance of the stadium. Afterall they are organizing this event and share some responsibilites for what occurs at their stadiums.
You shouldn't continue after this, fucking french police and it special forces :lol: bunch of retards who were not able to stop russian retards in Marseille, Croatian retards yesterday and many other street fighters in the past weeks :sergio: Im not surprised with all the bullshit that is going on in France/Belgium anymore

So all the bullshit and cliches in the french movies about their cops were 100% true
:lol: Comm. Gilbert

Mar 9, 2006
"Just to give an example of what Šuker is like. This is told to me from guys that were all around Europe following Croatia NT from the start.
They didn't have much money, so going to away game to watch the game was hard on budget. When players see them outside of hotel, they give them some cash for beer and food,you know just to help a bit. 20, 50 Deutsche marks it didn't matter how much it helped.
But Šuker never gave anything to them, and he was playing in Real Madrid! They knew he was tight (skimpy, I'm not sure what word to use).
France 98, every player got ~50 tickets for games to give to family and friends. He fucking sold his ..."

Holly molly

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The quality of the football has been sup-bar thus far. Sweden vs Italy was atrocious. I felt like I was watching an Egyptian Premier League match. Sweden are truly pathetic; the only side yet to register a single shot on target after 180+ minutes of football. I strongly advise Italy to finish 2nd, as finishing 1st might actually create further problems down the line. Meeting Portugal and then England is relatively simpler than having to confront Croatia, Germany, and potentially France in the semis (provided they get that far).

However, thus far, Croatia and Spain have been the best teams in my humble opinion.
too late, they needed a draw vs Sweden for that :sergio: there is still some hope but chances of Ireland beating Belgium are very slim

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Goals - players

2 - Romelu Lukaku
2 - Alvaro Morata
2 - Gareth Bale
2 - Dimitri Payet
2 - Bogdan Stancu
1 - Sigurdsson, Witsel, Nolito, Necid, Škoda, Perisić, Rakitić, Eder, McAuley, McGinn, Sturridge, Giroud, Griezmann, Schar, Vardy, Duda, Robson-Kanu, Dier, Berezucki, Modrić, Milik, Mustafi, Schweinsteiger, Pique, Hoolahan, Giaccherini, Pelle, Szalai, Stieber, Nani, Bjarnason, Hamsik, Weiss, Głuszakow, Mehmedi

Goals - clubs

3 - Real (2x Bale, Modrić)
2 - Juventus (2x Morata)
2 - Gençlerbirligi Ankara (2x Stancu)
2 - West Ham (2x Payet)
2 - Barcelona (Pique, Rakitić)
2 - Inter Mediolan (Eder, Perisić)
2 - Everton (2x Lukaku)
1 - Swansea (Sigurdsson)
1 - Zenit Petersburg (Witsel)
1 - Celta Vigo (Nolito)
1 - Bursaspor (Necid)
1 - Slavia Praga (Škoda)
1 - West Bromwich Albion (McAuley)
1 - Aberdeen (McGinn)
1 - Liverpool (Sturridge)
1 - Leicester (Vardy)
1 - Atletico Madryt (Griezmann)
1 - Bayer Leverkusen (Mehmedi)
1 - Spartak Moskwa (Głuszakow)
1 - Napoli (Hamsik)
1 - Al-Gharafa (Weiss)
1 - Basel (Bjarnason)
1 - Fenerbahce (Nani)
1 - Nurnberg (Stieber)
1 - Hannover (Szalai)
1 - Southampton (Pelle)
1 - Bologna (Giaccherini)
1 - Norwich (Hoolahan)
1 - Valencia (Mustafi)
1 - Manchester United (Schweinsteiger)
1 - Tottenham (Dier)
1 - CSKA (Berezucki)
1 - Ajax Amsterdam (Milik)
1 - Arsenal (Giroud)
1 - Reading (Robson-Kanu)
1 - Hoffenheim (Schar)
1 - Legia Warszawa (Duda)

Goals - leagues

14 - England
8 - Spain
6 - Italy
4 - Germany
4 - Turkey
3 - Russia
1 - Qatar
1 - Netherlands
1 - Poland
1 - Switzerland
1 - Scotland
1 - Czech R

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)