Euro 2012 LIVE (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Hahahagaha you guys all are biased, Italy was normal against Spain but Spain had the game in total control, like Spain never was in real problem while Italy struggled against Croatia , Ireland and tonight probably too.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Hahahagaha you guys all are biased, Italy was normal against Spain but Spain had the game in total control, like Spain never was in real problem while Italy struggled against Croatia , Ireland and tonight probably too.
Why you go off topic? I think you are the one who is biased! Italy outplayed Spain. And I say it again other teams give so much respect to Spain. France has enough quality to play their game without being bothered about Spain's possession bullcrap.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Showed what you saw, Italy outplayed all of those teams, the Ireland game was their worst. Towards the end of the first 2 games they struggled due to fitness.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
i dont think either teams outplayed each other. The scoreline was fair. spain wil always have most posession in a match but that doesnt entirely mean they outplayed. it just means they had they had more of the ball but couldnt do shit. If italy go past england and thats a big IF. Then history shows you wouldnt want to bet against the azzurri. They could unite as a team and grow in confidence. Spain didnt look great aganst france, if anything, there going to be under a lot of pressure to go ahead and win it. I wouldnt want to be del bosque right now.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cabaye, Mvilla and Malouda were awful yesterday.

Oh and Spain being great is a nonsense, they are the most defensive team this EURO's.
M'Vila was chasing Spanish players looking to change jerseys as soon as the final whistle went. That summed up the dickless French for me.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
M'Vila was chasing Spanish players looking to change jerseys as soon as the final whistle went. That summed up the dickless French for me.
:lol: Alonzo told him to wait until they enter the tunnel to change jerseys and seconds later he exchanged with Ribery or Benzema can't recall who was.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
When torres came on spain became much more dangerous , if he had started the match wouldn't have ended 1-1
If Spain had a striker, Italy would have getting past Spain's midfield more often, and could have scored goals, Torres only had chances because the Italy defecne were tired at that point.

---------- Post added 24.06.2012 at 16:45 ----------

:sergio: :shifty:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If Spain had a striker, Italy would have getting past Spain's midfield more often, and could have scored goals, Torres only had chances because the Italy defecne were tired at that point.

---------- Post added 24.06.2012 at 16:45 ----------

:sergio: :shifty:
:disagree: with a striker spain is much more dangerous and they are still as able to keep the ball in possesion , del bosque made the same mistake yersterday , without putting a striker spain have a very sterile attack

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
:disagree: torres created the chances for himself , with a striker spain is much more dangerous and they are still as able to keep the ball in possesion , del bosque made the same mistake yersterday , without putting a striker spain have a very sterile attack
Don't believe that at all if Torres started the game he wouldnt have had those chances. The defense would have been sharp in the beginning and then he would have been just as tired in the second half. Those chances arrived only because of the situation and not torres

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Spain for one chance to play Italy, and they choose to not start with Torres. Blame Spain for that, NOT Italy.
I'm not sure what you mean?

---------- Post added 24.06.2012 at 17:08 ----------

:disagree: with a striker spain is much more dangerous and they are still as able to keep the ball in possesion , del bosque made the same mistake yersterday , without putting a striker spain have a very sterile attack
Well, we can't prove that if he had "started" that they will get more dangerous, not yet.

---------- Post added 24.06.2012 at 17:08 ----------

Don't believe that at all if Torres started the game he wouldnt have had those chances. The defense would have been sharp in the beginning and then he would have been just as tired in the second half. Those chances arrived only because of the situation and not torres
This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)